chapter 1

There was a teenager out late at night as he was fumbling through his broken down car as he had the hood up and scattered around to see why it had broken down. He had a strong chin with near spiky black hair, green eyes, a light green shirt with camouflage long sleeves, a black hand-print on the front of his shirt, black pants, and shoes. His name was Trent of the Total Drama Island fame. He finally found the problem, much to his misfortune.

"Well, that's a fine kettle of fish..." Trent muttered, taking out a literal kettle of fish. He then looked up as a pair of headlights from the Mystery Machine was coming his way and he held his hand up to get the van to stop for him. "Excuse me?"

"Like, what are you doing out here in the dark by yourself, man?" the voice of Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers spoke up.

"I was on my way to my aunt's house," Trent explained. "I've had some car trouble though."

"What is it?" the brainy girl Velma Dinkley asked.

"I don't know how it happened, I just crashed into the tree." Trent gestured to the plant behind him.

"Goodness!" Daphne Blake gasped. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm running really late, would it be too much trouble if you all dropped me off?" Trent asked.

"No trouble at all," Fred Jones smiled as the van doors opened in the back where Scooby and Shaggy usually sat. "Help yourself, friend."

"Hey, thanks," Trent smiled, then got himself into the van with the other teen and his Great Dane best friend. "It's nice to meet you all, my name's Trent."

"Hi, Trent, I bet you know who we are." Velma smiled at him.

"Yeah, you're Mystery Inc.," Trent smiled at them. "I was on Total Drama Island in my day."

"Wow, that must've been a lot of work, I'm sorry to hear about you and Gwen breaking up though." Daphne commented.

"It's okay, I'll find someone," Trent smiled, then looked to notice a girl he had not really seen with the gang before. "Oh, hello there."

The girl smiled. "Hi..." She had long brown hair which reached to her shoulders and she had colors of the rainbow streaks in her hair, wore an orange bandanna, a black shirt, blue vest, red skirt, and black boots and she appeared to have forest green eyes. "My name's Brianna Smith."

"I haven't really seen you with the gang before, Brianna," Trent smiled.

"I'm kinda new," Brianna smiled. "I go to school with the others, but I just became their friends last year. Velma and Daphne are in my homeroom class."

"That sounds exciting," Trent smiled, he didn't realize it, but he seemed to had been growing fond of Brianna's presence. He then came in between Fred and Daphne to help them get to his aunt's house. "It's just up that hill."

"Jinkies," Velma adjusted her glasses as she saw a haunted mansion-type home with creepy trees and a flash of lightning. "Sure looks spooky."

"It didn't look this bad when I was a kid." Trent looked over. "Thanks for helping me out."

"No problem." Fred smiled at him.

The Mystery Machine stopped as they came to the front door. Trent came out with the others, they wanted to meet Trent's aunt and inform them of why Trent was running a bit late and they had brought him over. Before anyone could knock on the front door, it opened up already.

"That was weird." Trent muttered.

"Reah!" Scooby agreed with this stranger.

"Well, I guess we better go in," Trent walked in with the gang behind him. "Aunt Jebidissah! I'm here!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 25, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Trent Dooby Dooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें