Special Affair

The monitor showed the file transfer process in progress. It wasn't slow, but the tension of the room made you feel as if everything was in slow motion. You glanced over your shoulder and noticed that Wanda was watching the door. You turned your gaze back to the screen and saw that you were nearing the end, when you felt a tingling sensation in your head.

'There are two agents coming' Wanda said in your head drawing your attention.

'Use your power of manipulation so they don't see anything' You replied looking at her who wasn't looking at you, but was focusing on the door window.

And so she did. You saw Wanda's hands emit a red light, and her eyes turned the same color. You listened outside as the agents walked straight down the hall. With a click, the files were transferred, and you quickly pulled out the device.

An alarm sounded across the room, startling you and Wanda. You ran to the woman, putting the device away in your suit, and looked through the door. You noticed the agents returning, so you pulled Wanda by the waist and hid inside a closet.

The closeness between you made Wanda let out a sigh, she bit her lips to contain the noise. Her hands were paralyzed on your chest, and when you involuntarily squeezed her waist. Wanda stared into your face while you stared between the closet doorway waiting for any movement.

When you realized that everything was clean, you eased your hands around Wanda's waist, and pulled her out. Something awakened in Wanda, so she decided to awaken something in you.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wanda dreamed of you, three nights in a row. Your touch, she needed your touch. She couldn't get out of her mind the mission you two had, the way you squeezed her waist. The closeness of the two of you. She needed it. The perfect opportunity had arrived, a hand to hand training, you were going to teach her combat skills. And she was looking forward to it.

You were hitting sequential punches on the punching bag when Wanda arrived. She noticed that you were wearing training clothes, and deep down she loved it.

Wanda observed your fighting tactics, so she decided to apply them to you. She advanced on you and tried to punch you, but you held her hand, turned her around, put her wrist behind her back, and pressed her to the wall. You pressed her over your body, taking her arm behind her back and holding her waist. You were about to reprove her, but you felt Wanda's breathing become heavy, and saw her move to lean her body against yours.

"Is everything all right Wanda?" You whispered close to her ear, making her let out a low moan but you listened. "Answer me." You took Wanda's other hand and held it behind her back as well. "You planned this, didn't you?" you whispered close to Wanda's ear again. She didn't answer you, so you ran your hand from her neck down to her breasts and squeezed a little hard making Wanda moan loudly. "Do you know how to lock the door with your power?"

Wanda agreed, you heard the doors being locked. You slid your other hand down Wanda's body and she let out a long sigh. She stretched her waist back to make more contact with your body. You moved your hand up to her hair, away from her neck and deposited a kiss on Wanda's pulse point that let out a satisfying moan.

"Miss Y/L/N, Fury is calling for you in the briefing room." F.R.I.D.A.Y announced over the loudspeakers.

Wanda cursed internally but was taken by surprise when you turned her around, you pressed her back to the wall and brought your face closer to hers. Wanda brought her lips close to yours but you pulled away smiling.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

One thing Wanda didn't know was that you were already thinking about her. You thought about having her in many ways.