Art and Coffee (PJM)

It was a sunny afternoon, and I had a goal in mind: to work on my digital paintings. I knew just the place to go. It was a huge two-storey coffee shop that I had heard about. When I arrived, I saw a cute barista at the counter. He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. His name tag read "Jim," but my gut told me his name was Jimin.

I ordered a matcha latte and waited for my drink. Jim brought it over with a slice of pie on the side. I was confused and told him that I didn't order it, but he insisted that it was on him. I thanked him for the kind gesture and went back to my digital painting.

Hours flew by as I poured all my creativity. I'm already satisfied with my output, and I wanted to celebrate by grabbing some fresh air outside. That's when I bumped into Jim, who had just ended his shift and I offered him a ride home.

We struck up a conversation while on a trip, and he complimented my digital painting, and I smiled as I felt a rush of pride. As I dropped him off at his house, I wondered if he really was Jimin. Was it just a coincidence, or was there something more going on?

And then I woke up, the memory of the dream slowly fading away as I get up and do my 6AM radio show.