003; 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒

┌── •✧• ──┐

UCHIHA
└── •✧• ──┘

Shinjiro stayed in the hospital for three days before he was discharged. Shikamaru has told him and Sasuke about Boruto's karma, which is now spreading rapidly. That made Sasuke seem to worry and seem to have surprised Shinjiro. He was now walking towards the laboratory, he only wore his navy blue long-sleeved shirt that matched his black pants with the Uchiha Symbol attached to the back of the shirt, and he still wore his fingerless gloves.

He came past Sumire, who seemed to halt in her tracks and looked behind her, staring at the boy who continued to walk towards Amado's current lab.

Amado is currently looking over the drug pill that is placed in a vial. He sighed before looking behind him when the door slid open, his eyes narrowed to see a familiar face.

"It's good to see you in one piece, Amado." Shinijiro hides his smirk yet gives the old man a taunting smile.

"Shinjiro." He greeted flatly.

Shinjiro's facade soon disappeared in an instant. "I've heard that Boruto's karma is spreading fast on his body, and in no time, he'll no longer be himself..." Shinjiro said before he slid the door closed behind him. Amado turns his chair to face the boy fully. "It seems so... It will only take a few weeks for the karma to spread, and it will control him completely." Shinjiro looks down at him."Then tell me, old man. How did Kawaki handle this... he has had this situation before and is still, but the process he has... The karma seems to slow down on his case." Amado tenses up at the look in his eyes. The Sharingan stares directly at him.

"What drug did you let Kawaki take?"

-🫀-

Sarada stared at Boruto, who happily ate his burger with Mitsuki smiling at him. Boruto just told them that Amado gave Naruto some drug pills that would stop the karma from spreading fast, and it indeed worked. That made the young Uzumaki all happy.

"Ne, Sarada," Boruto calls her out.

"What?" Sarada looks at him.

"I've also heard from Dad that your brother gave Amado the idea to give the drug to me, I never officially met him, but please give him my thanks!" Boruto gave her a cheeky grin. The information made her surprised, "Eh? Aniki did?"

On cue, they heard a bunch of squeals outside the restaurant. Syncing and looking over, they saw — No, Sarada saw a familiar face smiling towards the crowd. "Ah! It's nice to see you in one piece, Uchiha-sama~. " they heard a girl exclaim happily. The boy only gave him an awkward grin before most girls walked away when some elders looked at them dirty looks for being too loud on the streets.

Shinjiro sighed in relief before entering the fast food restaurant where he smelled the nostalgic aroma of food that he hadn't eaten ever since he came back. Boruto was agape in shock at how similar the two siblings were, yet when you looked closely, you could see some of the difference between the two.

Sarada still hadn't lost the sparkle in her eyes, but Boruto had noticed how hazy and tired the look on the boy's face was. "Brother..?" Sarada calls out. Shinjiro quickly turned his head and quickly waved his hand when he spotted Sarada with unfamiliar faces behind her. He was immediately held his surprised to see a blonde boy looking directly at him 'Uzumaki Boruto..'