Chapter 1: My Empty Life

I remember since i was a child. I was fast to lose interest in things that i would easily predict.

Everything came out bland. Boring and plain.

My emotions were so stable that my parents and people around me were concerned.

Normally. A child like me would throw tantrums or maybe request a toy or two. But i was never like those kids.

They were emotional. Bright and Cheerful.

My parents often asked my condition. They were worried about my mental state. I saw my mother desperately tried to get the doctor to think of something to make me somewhat human. To the point she was in tears.

My parents were quite poor so we couldn't continue with my treatments. They were devastated.

They just wanted a normal child.

They were calmed slightly since i was able to perfect college level academics even though i was about.... I believe 4-5 years of age..... I can't quite remember.

But alas. Fate is cruel.

Just like how fate took my emotions.
Fate took my parents......

My relatives thought and thought who would be my legal guardian. They decided it would be my maternal aunt.

I thought. "Poor thing. All the responsibilities fall on her."

When i met her for the first time. She was amazing. A overall good person.

She was shocked when i didn't retaliate with the decision of my legal guardian. Many kids do that because they can't accept their parents death and someone replacing them so she thought I'd be the same.

Yet here we are....

I decided to act like a normal child would. After all. It would be annoying if the same scene happened again. I would be bored as lava place.

Even though i act like a child she was shocked with my actions. Specifically. Cleaning the house. Preparing Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner. Helping her fashion choices. Do her paperwork. And while maintaining top of the school status.

Only a superhuman could do that.

I did not overwhelm my school with my achievements otherwise I'll skip grades. Which i am not planning to do just yet.

"You know...My sister was amazing. She was so smart. So elegant. I'm very happy she gave birth to a child like you."

"I appreciate the compliment. My beloved late mother would've liked that."

"You know. Why do you keep talking formally to me. We are family!" Aunt pouted.

"Oh. I'm sorry Aunt. You know habits just gotta take over."

"Now that's our little princess." She said cheerfully.

But still. I have to honestly say I personally feel comfortable with her presence. Just like family.

————————-

June 8th

BREAKING NEWS. LLOYD JUMPTER. A 60 YEAR OLD MAN. WAS FOUND DEAD. BRUTALLY LACERATED AT HIS APARTMENT COMPLEX. THE CORPSE IS SEVERELY DECOMPOSED TO THE POINT OF ONLY BONES BEING SEEN WITH JUST A LITTLE PORTION OF SKIN. BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN MURDERED A FEW MONTHS AGO DUE TO THE DECOMPOSING STAGE. TO THIS TIME NO MURDER WEAPON OR EVIDENCES COULD POINT TO THE KILLER. SEEING AS THOUGH THE KILLER LEFT NO CLUE.

Auntie's eyes shot open at the news. She couldn't believe it. I on the other hand Is unimpressed but relieved.

After all. Auntie's FREE

Lloyd jumpter was a old guy who really liked my aunt. Even though she was at least 10+ years younger than him.

He would be lusting for her and her body. He was also a sexist who criticized aunt for not having a husband at her age which he deemed a lost cause in the marriage world.

To which he proudly says he's allowed to harass her because of that.

Goodness gracious. What should i do with you?

When he found out she was the legal guardian of me. He exclaimed that i should not outrank the males in the academy. Not knowing i already graduated as valedictorian with multiple degree in hand when i was 18 now I'm 20.

Right before my aunt said something. I stopped her.

It seems i have trash to takeout this night.

I roll my eyes. 'How unconventional.'

"How laughable. Sir. My apologies. My grades had always been such a success. But. Most of my classmates who were male often called failures of high degree." I put my hand at the side of my face that has an expression of distress."I always wondered how i would deal with them. So they may not fail. But those fools would not listen. In retaliation. They made a social group called "Fools" I sighed. "Recently. I found out they need new members. Especially since the last graduation happened. Luckily for them. It seems i found them the most acceptable and reasonable member to join them and their shenanigans. Oh right! I forgot you didn't graduate college and is very much not the right age. I'm so sorry." Said with the expression of embarrassment.

His face turned red due to the public statement i gave to him.

"Whatever...." In a panic he went running to his mama aka his home.

"Sweetie. Are you alright? That scum...tsk."

"Don't worry. Aunt. Tonight the Big Sir would receive his punishment." I smiled

Aunt trembled at that statement.

———————-

January 07

Blood. Blood everywhere.

This is the first time i killed someone. But i did not tremble. Strangely. It's as if I've killed dozens of people back then.

Like that would be true.

Anyway. I felt a strange and unfamiliar feeling.

Is it joy...?

I stabbed him again with the knife held tightly in my hand.

A sense of euphoria rushed over my veins. Like i had recently taken illegal drugs.

I realized i felt happy at the thought of taking someone's life.

I don't have morals of a normal person.

Yea. I will be going to hell.

But that place will take a long while before i get there. So.

I smiled happily for the first time in my life.

I'll just enjoy it till then.

————————-

I completely mutilated his body. Details that cannot be spoken.

I figured it's time to clean up. First. Erasing the murder weapon. Secondly. Erasing the fingerprints left behind. Thirdly. I decided to mask the smell of the corpse by using vinegar and shutting off windows as tightly as i could.

After all. Him being discovered so easily and quickly is such a boring game. That's why i made it so he can't be found until a good amount of time passed.

I still wanted him to suffer the fate of not being found even though he's dead. I felt happy when I imagined him suffering as he's still not found.

So I convinced his relatives and landlord he'll be going on a vacation for a few months.

How?

Easy. I copied his voice and called using his phone and shared this fake information.

Although my voice cannot go very very deep. I could mimic his voice.

And then i called it a day.

—————————————
Continue
Support the Novel!
1160 words