Please Anika... SCREAM VI SPOILERS

QUINNS BODY fell down knocking over Ankia, I rushed over to her grabbing a plate quickly and slamming it on ghostface's head.

Anika quickly rushed over to me grabbing my hand and we (Mindy Sam Y/n and Anika) ran past ghostface to Quinn's room.

Anika laid down on Quinn's bloody bed as I quickly put my hands on her wound begging Mindy and Sam to help her some how, but i knew we probably wouldn't make it.

Danny put a ladder between the gap of the two different buildings, and Sam quickly went over it, Mindy made it across also, now it was just Anika and me.

"Please Anika..." I whispered as she looked at me with tears falling from her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/n please go for me." She said as she pulled me in for a quick kiss I tasted her salty tears as I let a few tears come out of mine to. "Go Y/n." She looked at me "Come on Y/n!" Sam and Mindy yelled. I looked at Anika one last time before slowly climbing out of the window onto the ladder.

I looked down even though i knew it was a bad idea 'holy shit' I thought in my head as I forced myself to look up and focus on Sam.

I quickly made it across as it was Anika's turn now.

"Come on Anika!" I yelled as she started crawling across. "I can't... I can't" I allowed tears to fall freely from my Y/E/C eyes. "Oh shit." I heard Mindy whisper I looked up seeing Ghostface behind Anika in Quinn's room. "what?" she said stopping "ANIKA YOU NEED TO HURRY NOW!" I yelled as i started panicking.

Ghostface started shaking the ladder and everyone was freaking out now. "I don't want to die Y/n please!" she yelled but her voice cracked making my heart break even more. "Here Anika grab my hand!" Sam yelled and reached out as Anika grabbed her hand.

Ghostface started shaking the ladder harder making Anika loose her grip falling to her death.

I felt my heart stop as I broke down "ANIKA!" I yelled as i fell back in Mindys arms

"no.."i whispered as i ripped myself out of Mindys arms. i'm. going. to. gut. this. mother. fucker.

THEO SPEAKS😈😈
i actually flew and caught her so she's actually alive😎😎

WORDCOUNT:404