betrayed-Ethan Landry SCREAM VI SPOILERS

I WAS CURRENTLY running away from both ghostfaces as I was trying to help Tara,Chad, and Sam. I had already got stabbed twice and at this point it's really hard to breath, I just wanted to lay in my boyfriends arms... One of the ghostfaces tackled me making me tumble over one of the past ghostfaces costumes hitting my head hard before passing out...

3rd person POV:
"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER!" Ethan yelled at Quinn and his dad "We tried Ethan but she literally kicked my ass... LOOK!" Quinn yelled showing a huge bruise on the side of her face.

"Look son we won't exactly kill her, but I want her to feel pain for what she's done." He said as his eyes traveled down to the gun in his hands.

"Dad please I don't want to do this anymore." "It's too late for that son." Detective Bailey looks a Quinn and smirks ready for his evil plan to take place.

TIME SKIP
Y/N'S POV: I woke up and immediately my head started hurting. I lifted my fingers and touched the back of my head and saw bright red liquid on my fingers 'shit' I thought in my head before I heard tara yelling and a voice that sounded to much like Ethan.
I got up slowly seeing my gun from way earlier. grabbing it quickly I rush to go get a ghostface costume and a voice changer.

TARA'S POV:
Detective Bailey's phone started ringing, so he answered it. suddenly the lights turned off and Detective Bailey put it on speaker. "what's your favorite scary movie" the chilling voice of ghostface echoed through the room Ethan looked around nervously before looking down.

Y/N'S POV:
"probably the shining." he answered shooting at everything at this point making Tara and Sam flinch "well then.." I started "here comes johnny!" I whisper yelled before hanging up and shooting detective Bailey and Quinn in the head. Sam pulled tara up and over the railing as I snuck up behind the last ghostface...

"Ethan?" I whispered as my voice broke and i stepped back slowly, the voice changer turning off.
"I'm so sorry Y/n... I promise HE MADE ME!" He whisper yelled the last part. " You Betrayed me." i said in a angry voice before slowly pulling out my gun "NO PLEASE Y/N I LOVE YOU I PROM-." his sentence is cut short as i shot him in the head. I slowly stepped back letting tears fall from my eyes. I look up at Sam and Tara expecting to see them look at me with disgust, but instead they look at me with sympathy...

TIME SKIP
Mindy starts running to us "GUYS GUYS I FOUND OUT WHO THE KILLERS ARE ITS QUINN AND ETHAN!" as Sam,Tara,Chad, and I looked at her with a plain face " god damnit did i miss the monologue again?" Mindy said as she walked by Chad's stretcher.

I love you Ethan Landry.

THEO SPEAKS
angst one 4 yall😛😛

WORDCOUNT:508