Chapter 14

Melissa was woken up by her mother the next morning. She was in her footie pjs, and she could feel her squishy diaper between her legs. She remembered waking up midway through the night to pee and just laying there, letting her pee trickle down her privates while her diaper soaked everything up. When Melissa finally was able to get her eyes opened she realized that it was so early in the morning that it was dark out. "Come on baby, we are taking off to granny and papas," her mother said. Melissa still lying in her bed started to stretch. Her footy sleeper stretched as well and she could feel the crotch of her sleeper pushing her squishy diaper agains her. Melissas mother saw this and started unziping her sleeper to change her diaper. Melissa laid still. She was thinking about how amazing her life was. Just laying there doing whatever she wanted while her diaper was being changed.

Melissa all fresh in her new diaper stood up and put her jeans and shirt on. She grabbed her bag from her room and went downstairs to put her bag into the car as her mother had instructed. As Melissa reached into the back of the suv to toss her bag in her shirt lifted up and her diaper peeked out of her jeans. Her mother noticed this and took the opportunity to pinch the back of her diaper and pull it back to check her butt. Melissa stood there with her arms still into the car blushing. "Good girl Melissa," her mother said with a smile. Melissa couldnt believe that had just happened. The next few minutes she was in a dream state wondering if her mother would pull moves like that in front of her grandparents, or even worse her aunt and uncle, or even worse her cousins. Melissa began to regret her decision to go back into diapers.

"Ok Melissa baby, you get the middle. Sam and Billy, you two are in the way back" her father said. The two little kids made their way to the way back, getting all comfy and settled in. Melissa tossed them their blankets and headphones, then hopped into the middle seat area of the suv. She threw a blanket over herself and then rested her head against the window as her parents set out for the 3 hour drive to her grandparents. While she tried resting her eyes she heard her brother and sister in the back wrestling around trying to get comfy. Melissa then threw on her headphones and started listening to her ipod. She soon began to drift to sleep.

About an hour into the drive Melissa woke up. She smelled something horrible and quickly panics wondering if she could have possibly pooped her pants without thinking about it. She put her hands under her butt feeling her diaper crinkle wondering if this smell could possibly be coming from her. Her panic brought her to the thought that she may be losing control of her bladder. Her mother soon realized that Melissa was awake and asked her if she mad a stinky diaper. Melissa blushed and shook her head no. About 20 minutes later they were pulling into a gas station.

Melissas mother took Billy into the bathroom to change him as her father pumped some gas. Melissa sat in the car wondering what was to come for her. Was she going to be losing control of herself? What was going to happen with her family? How was this weekend going to go?