XXXXI

"Theseus,.? Brother?" Her voice warm as the summer.
' Hm.. Wonder where he ran off to.. ' Although maybe the only way she could find him is by trying to be him(?)

"If I were to be Theseus where would I be?" Her voice questioned her own behaviors.

Although certain shoes clanking through the floor had caught her attention once more.. She looks up, her jewelled eyes met those haze greenish eyes.

"Prince Dream..?" She questioned with a confused tone, the man smiled charismatically.
"Good morning Princess" he said, his hand softly go through the soft hand of [ Name ]'s

He pulled it up to his lips for a kiss, he let go after a few spare seconds.
[ Name ]'s hand fallen back towards its place, the warmness touch and puffed lips left a linger.

"Good morning" she said, while smilling at him, the iconic smile she always gave.
"I see your a bit lost.. Who are you looking for?" He asked, as the female tilted her head.

"Oh.. I was looking for my brother" she said, the prince hummed and smiled while looking at the other corridor.
"I have a spare time on my hands.. Mind if I escort you towards him?" He ask

"Yeah.. I don't mind" she said, he smiled happily while walking beside her.
"Come on.. I'll show you the way" He says while leading the way, after all of the monstrosity she was surprised he was still here.

Both of them straying through the corridors, Dream looked over towards the female who was keeping a composed manner in front of him.

"You know.. You could lay back with me right? No need to be so tense" He said, the moment her eyes met his again, he swore the glint of her eyes shined just for a bit.

"Oh.. Uhm, okay" She said while looking away and relaxed her posture.
"Anyway.. How is your day?" He asked, trying to lit up a conversation.

"It went magically, What about yours?" She asked again, and of course again their eyes contacted each other for a brief moment.
"It went fine" He answered while looking towards the front again

"Really? You look like someone that had been awake at evenings" she said, pointing out towards the black smear at the bottom of the Prince's eyes.

"Well.. I guess duties are not something for absences" He said, the female chuckled while looking away.

And for a few while.. Both of them went into the silently comfort.
It was something that sometimes the silent spoke louder then any words can do for them.
Any action do's more then affective words.

"It's.. Pleasure to talk to you" she said while softly curving her lips upwards.
Dream looked over, the moment that she did that expression he swore light shine through the closing windows.

Whipped once more, the rare beauty he could never find.

And of course they were met by the face of her own brother.
"Hey Theseus" [ Name ] called out with a smile towards him, as Theseus sighed.

"Hey.." He grumbled, [ Name ] sees all the paperwork stacked up behind him, with Beau working on the atleast 80℅ of it.
"That.. Is a lot of paperwork.. Are you alright brother?" She asked.

"Well our ' Father ' i supposed had been dumping more and more papers because of his lack in intreset on doing it himself" He said, making an obnoxious voice at the word ' Father ' with the mist mocking expression

She chuckled, "Well father does like dumping his responsibility on someone else" she said her tone slightly drips with mockery and sarcasm as she smiles brightly.

Theseus let out a laugh at her statement, truly his sister is a pleasant surprise, ever since Beau came around, his sister had been developing a mocking attitude out of nowhere.

"Anyways, what about Jeanette? Has she finally gives up on me?" Theseus asked with a raised eyebrow, [ Name ] look at him with a smirk "Well no matter, if she doesn't then just give her some little hope then crush it" She said while smiling

Theseus chuckle "Well, she has been trying to get rid of you by poisoning you, huft.. Foolish attempts" Said Theseus while sighing.

' My.. Only if you knew brother ' Yet she smiled, like the ' Charming ' girl people said about her whenever they encountered the princess for the first time.
"I still don't believe it is her who poisoned me although.. People can be quite unpredictable" she said while putting a hand on her chin.

Theseus smiled while stretching his back "Well sis, wanna have tea? I can get you your favorite Lippe tea if you'd like" Said Theseus, She smiles while clapping her hand together "That will be delightful brother" she said.

"Come Prince Dream, I would also like to discuss some things" Theseus said while gently holding my hand and lead me inside, followed by Prince dream.

Now it seems like a group of friends hanging around.

-

Omg, Tbh I'm crying my balls out rn, cuz DSMP ended and I've found out about C.ai and then Asap, Usmp, bro what so many things is going on, I'm graduating soon holy shit-😭😭