Chapter 12

" Hey guys" said Penny

" Hey" said both Dijonay and Taylor.

" So, how was the talk with Blake?" asked Taylor

" It was ok and he wants me to keep the baby, but I said no" answered Penny.

" What did he say to you?" asked Dijonay.

" He said he didn't know that i had a boyfriend" replied Penny.

" I really wished that you were keeping the baby" both Dijonay and Taylor.

" Yeah, and i have to do what's best for me and Blake" said Penny.

" Yeah, but if the word get out that you are pregnant with Blake's baby" said Taylor.

" It's not" said Penny.

" Ok, and you know how these fans, people and papparizzi's are" said both Dijionay and Taylor.

" I just wished that i never went out with him and had sex with him. I still don't know how the hell i'm going to tell 15 that i'm pregnant with someone else's baby" cried Penny.

" Let's not worry about that right now" said Dijonay.

" He probably fucked with someone too" said Taylor.

" Yeah, but i'm going to tell him a few weeks after he arrives" said Penny.

" It's going to be ok and your'll always have your girls" said Dijonay and Taylor while hugging penny into a group hug.

" Thanks" said Penny while hugging them back.

*********************

" This wine test so good" said Destiny while pouring somemore.

" Yeah it is don't get to drunk, and can i get the Chardonnay, Red wine, and Merlot" said Kendall.

" Yeah, and your total is $32. 40" said the owner.

" Thanks, and have a nice day" said Kendall.

" You too" said the owner.

" That was really fun" said Destiny who's a little bit drunk.

" Yeah it was, but someone is drunk" said Kendall while putting the key in the enegine.

" No, i'm all good" said Destiny while starting to laugh for no reason.

" Let's get to New Jersey and you should get some sleep" said Kendall.

" Whatever" laughed Destiny.
***************************
Next Week

" Goodmorining Dijionay and Taylor" said Penny while hot cheetos and a pickle.

" Goodmorining" they both said.

" Um, why are you eating that when we cooked breakfast?" asked Dijonay.

" It's what the baby want" answred Penny while starting to cry.

" What's wrong?" asked Taylor while hugging penny.

" I'm nervous about aborting my unborn baby" cried Penny.

" Look, we are both scared for you do you want us to come with you instead of blake?" asked both Taylor and Dijonay.

" No, and i want him to come with" answred Penny while crying even harder now.

" Its going to be okay and you will always have your girls to support you in anything" said both Taylor and Dijonay while starting to cry now.

" Thanks, and i love you guys so much" cried Penny.