2- Dinner

Oniria's POV

Im currently picking a dress to wear for our dinner later with Heredias. "Tangina andami kong magandang damit pero hindi ko naman alam kung ano susuotin ko" pag lalabas ko ng inis sa hangin
"ohh" my eyes turns into a heart shape kasi finally I found the perfect dress.

 "Tangina andami kong magandang damit pero hindi ko naman alam kung ano susuotin ko" pag lalabas ko ng inis sa hangin"ohh" my eyes turns into a heart shape kasi finally I found the perfect dress

w

tf Mr. Vernal, the nerve to call me naeva when you're not even my parents nor Shenaida.
anyways, Im on my way to living room cause Momma and Mommy are already waiting sa baba.

LIVING ROOM

"oh Lord heaven, you're so pretty anak!" Mommy Jin said "mana sa'yo ma" I said all smile Momma Hari look up to me. "darling, you're so beautiful." Momma hari said and I gradually smile because who won't smile kung minsan lang mag compliment si momma Hari tapos ganun pa. "I'll drive my own car po, ma and mmy" I informed them "hmm are you sure anak?" mommy jin said "yes po" I said "okay, sundan mo na lang yung car namin" mommy jin said and I nod instantly.

I walked towards the garage and hop in to ny car.
I didn't know momma Hari bought the new model of Porsche, well I can't blame her tho, it has a good quality.

Shenaida's POV

For fuck sake wala akong mahanap na dress sa closet and suitcase ko. I need to be freaking decent Infront dad and that family.
Someone knock on my door "Young Lady, your father wants me to deliver this to you" Manang Liway said and hand me a box I thanked her and as soon as I closed the door I checked the box. It's a simple but classy dress. I love how the color mixed my skin.
Even though Dad is strict he still knows my taste in clothes.

After wearing my dress, I gradually go down since it's already 6:30 and the visitors already arrived and currently waiting sa living area

Oniria's POV

While nervously waiting Tita Ellen talk to me.
"Iha, we're really sorry to force you on this." tita ellen said "I already know naman na mangyayari 'to, I just didn't expect it to happen this early." I said still thinking twice about my decision.
"We're just really going through something and we badly need your family's help." Tita Ellen said.

Tita Ellen and Mommy Jin is bestfriends just like Momma Hari and Tito Shandie.
"I know tita, I will do this not just because I like her, but also for the sake of your family tita." I said with full of sincerity while looking at tita a sound of a woman walking down wearing a stiletto caught my attention.
There I saw the most beautiful woman that caught not just my eyes but also my heart.
"Good evening, Mrs. and Mrs. Zulete and to you too Ms. Zulete" she gracefully said.
"Good Evening, Iha. how are you na?" my Mommy Jin ask "I'm fine tita." she said with elegancy
"Shenaida anak, this is Oniria Naeva Zulete she's Mrs.Hari and Mrs. Jin's only daughter. She's a doctor too" Tito Shandie said we both shake our hands together. "Let's go eat, the food will get cold" Tita Ellen said and we head toward the dinning area.

we sat down and I'm now facing her.
"How's your life as a doctor, Shenaida?" Mommy Jin ask at first she didn't answer "Shenaida, your tita Jin is asking you" her father said with full of authority

"pardon?" she said full of uncertainty, I can see fear in her eyes well who wouldn't get scared.
Tito Shan is a very strict father and boss.
"I'm asking how's your life as a doctor honey" Mommy repeat her question and chuckled a little bit.

"It's fine po tita, I just finished my business meeting abroad with other doctors" she said
"oh I see, it took you 3 years. antagal din" Mommy Jin said "yeah matagal na rin po" she said.
How funny I've been loving this girl since I was 6 years old yet there's still no progress.

I was caught off guard when she look intently to me.
she raised one of her eyebrow it's like she's asking why am I staring at her, I just smiled a little at her.

"I have something to announce" Tito Shan said
and my heart begins to pound faster than it can.
me and shen is looking at tito shan waiting for it's announcement "Me and Hari decided to arrange you guys in a marriage." tito Shan said.
I look at Shenaida's expression.
It's blank, her eyes I can't express her feelings.
the way she act, she continued eating.
"I don't have a choice, do I ?" she said and laugh
I can sense the sadness in her voice, Im sorry shen.
"it's fine with me, Dad. tell me na lang po kung ano gagawin ko" she said.

This isn't my plan, shen.
ang plano ko lang ay mahalin ka sa malayuan.
wala sa plano ang itali ko ang sarili ko sayo.
Pasensya na irog ko.