Part 1

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wangji got up from his princess sleep. Sunlight was falling on his beautiful face. He yawned and ruffled his hair.

Wangji shouted, "Butler Han!"

After sometime, the butler came inside the room and asked, "Yes young master!"

Wangji, "do I have to tell you everytime to prepare my bathtub before I wake up and why don't you knock before coming to my room?"

Butler, "Sorry young master! Master gave me some work due to which I was much busy".

Wangji, "No need for excuses. I hate excuses. I don't know why you poor people are really at making up excuses. I hate it. Don't repeat it again otherwise.... You can say bye bye to this job".

Butler, "I'm sorry young master".

Wangji, "I don't want to hear your stupid sorry. Has my dad gone to office?"

Butler, "Yes young master! It's 11.30am now".

Wangji,"Is there any need to mention the time. Are you trying to taunt me".

Butler, "I dare not young master".

Wangji, "Tch.... Poor people...order someone to prepare a warm bath for me and also tell nanny Liu to prepare my breakfast".

Butler, "Yes young master". The butler left. Some servants came there to prepare a warm bath for Wangji and took out Wangji's suit for today.

Wangji thought, "I hate poor people. They're selfish and cunning. That woman was also one of them", saying this Yibo got up and went to the bathroom.

His bath was already prepared.

----

It was 2:00pm. Lan Qiren came back home from his office. The servants bowed to Qiren. Qiren nodded.

Qiren looked at Wangji who was playing video game. He messed up the whole sofa where he was sitting. He threw chips packets and popcorn here and there. He also threw juice on the ground as he didn't liked the taste.

Qiren called Wangji. Wangji turned towards his dad and said, "Welcome home dad".

Qiren, "How's my son doing?"

Wangji, "Just fed up with these poor people. They always spoils my mood".

Qiren sighed. He knew why Wangji hates poor people this much.

Qiren patted Wangji's head and said, "Wangji! Not all poor people are the same as she was".

Wangji, "I don't think so. She was the worst. She left me alone".

Qiren sighed thinking, " I wish someone to come in your life and change you and your mindset. I really spoiled you a lot. I'm regretting spoiling you to this extent. Why she has to do it? If she hadn't done that, everything would have been alright today".

Qiren went to his room to freshen up.

----

Wei Ying was working in his small hotel. He was serving the customers. He was a really good chef that's why many people used to come to his hotel.

All the customers left. Wei ying packed some 'momos' for his grandma and closed the hotel.

While he was coming back on the way to his home, a motor cycle passed by with high speed due to which mud splashed on Wei ying. His clothes became dirty so was the momos packet.