FLOWER BOY

AN:  Just want to get this idea out of my head because it feels sickening breaking down alone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowers blooms in the
perfect moment,
and wilts when their
time has come.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hik! I... I am sorry! We won't do it again!" a beaten up guy said as he bow endlessly at a man in his front before running away from his like flash.

"Tsk. Fucking bastards." the man said in irritated tone.

He look at his uniform that already stained by blood... Again.

"Fuck. Mom will scold me again." he said as he messed his long black hair.

To sum up what had happened, he got into a fight with some school thugs from opposite school where he is studying.

He sighed heavily before heading to his original destination, which is the hospital where his friend is currently confined after being stabbed.

❀❁❀

"Yo, Draken." he greeted as soon as he entered the hospital room.

A man with a dragon tattoo on his head look at his direction before waving a little.

"Yo, Baji."

Baji put down the fruit that he bought along the way and sat at the empty seat beside the hospital bed.

"How's ya wound?" he asked, as soon as he sat down.

"Heh. It hurts a little if I move, the doctor said that I mustn't do anything reckless for a whole month so the wound won't open again." Draken sighed and let himself lean at the wall.

"Who was it again? The one who stabbed you."

"It was Kiyomasa."

"... Where is he?"

Draken chuckled. He knows what is going on around his friends mind.

"He's already arrested, Baji."

'He's probably thinking of beating the shit out of the man.' Draken thought.

"Tsk." Baji suddenly rose up from his seat.

"I'll go get some fresh air at the rooftop." he said before silently walk outside the room.

Baji sighed and started to lead himself towards where the stairs to rooftop is when his nose caught an intoxicating scent of flowers.

Curious, he followed where the scent is that led him to the farthest room in the hospital. And as if the person inside knew that someone was standing outside his room, he suddenly heard a voice saying, "come in."

He awkwardly opened the door, and a strong scent of various flowers welcomed him like a strong breeze.

He roamed his eyes around just to see various flowers in every corner of the room, but what catch him the most it the beautiful man, sitting up from the hospital bed.

He has a shoulder length blonde hair, blue sparkling eyes, and a soft smile in his cherry red lips. If It weren't for his voice, Baji will mistake him for a girl.

"Hello, it conclude to me that the scent of flowers attracted you to come here, am I right?"

'Damn, I can always listen to his voice everyday, 24/7 and never get tired of it.' Baji suddenly thought before faking a cough.