Arthur's dillema.. the banquet of entanglement

Arthur several months after he returns has become leader of a Warrior's guild.. returning to the Rune Kingdom and defending it has earned him Fame.. from a lowly baker.. to a Warrior, The Prince of the Kingdom is throwing a Ball..

Seeing Arthur as the beginning of the Trevelyan Dynasty.. he pushes the man to find a suitable partner.. helping him by putting together an elegant Attire.. many conniving Noblewoman and Men wish to marry him only for the fame their families would receive.. of course.

Arthur Trevelyan is hesitant but encouraged by his sisters to come along.. sighing at this event. "I only returned months ago... and already the Prince wants to throw me to the wolves.. no pun intended.."

"These clothes are going to be the death of me

"These clothes are going to be the death of me... I am not used to noble wear Prince...I am a warrior." Arthur said his eyebrow twitched not comfortable in this outfit at all before sighing in defeat "Bloody hell... fine.. I'll wear the damn thing. But don't expect anyone to look my way with this over the top cloak!..in fact! This is a waste of time.. I am from the slums.. there is no Noble that would elevate someone from that low a level!..I already serve a Duchy with my companions, there is no need for my status to change.."