The Happiest Girl

Jennie is the happiest girl in the world and is determined to be the one to make the world a better place. She is willing to stop the tears if she wants to, but she is also willing to do what is necessary to make it happen. The phrase "happy girl" is used to describe Jennie, emphasizing the importance of not being taken at their word and cherishing the moments they have shared with each other. Jennie is the happiest girl in the world and is determined to be the perfect girl. She is unable to hold her hand, but she can stop the tears if she wants to. The phrase "mirth" is used to express her frustration with the situation, emphasizing the importance of not being taken at their word and not accepting the possibility of failure. She encourages everyone to look like it never happened and to not make us saints. Jennie is a crying when the doors of her world slammed, and her heart only wants her to say no. She is the happiest girl in the world and can stop the tears if she wants to. The story is a reminder to not be taken lightly, and to appreciate the beauty of the world. Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo all express their love for each other, but Rosé and Lisa emphasize that they can't undo the past and that they are not the one who gets to cry. Jisoo reminds them that they can stop the tears if they want to and that tonight they will be the happiest girl in the world.