Yet to Come

Marwah asked if the past was honestly the best, but they said no. They promised to keep going and that they would keep fighting for the next come. They also expressed that they were yet to come and that the future was still abashed by being called the best. Despite changes, they were still the same and nothing has changed from back then. The phrase "It's Alright is a new chapter" is used to describe the protagonist's journey to find their best moment and identify the most important details.

They are thirteen years old again, but still have a lot to learn and fulfill their expectations. The protagonist reflects on the past and realizes that the future is yet to come, and that they are ready to fly. They express their hope that the past is the best thing that will come next, and they are thankful for the moments that have come before them, whether they were dreaming of the future or not. Ultimately, they are determined to make the most of the moment and the things that have already come before it. Marwah is a song that reflects on the journey of the century, from the past to the future. She expresses her love for music and promises to keep going, but also acknowledges that nothing has changed and that the future is still uncertain. She also expresses her hope that the sky will come and they will be ready to fly. The phrase "clear, goal, century, here, sky" is repeated throughout the song, emphasizing the importance of hope and resilience in the face of uncertainty. The phrase "clear, goal, century, here, sky" is used to describe the current state of life and the promises of the future.

The narrator is thirteen years old and has a lot to learn and fulfill their expectations. They are dreaming of a better life and are ready to fly, but also reflecting on the excitement of the present and the hope that the future to come. The verse is a reflection on the journey that is to come and the future that awaits them, and the author reflects on the moments they have already gone through and the things that have come before them. Marwah is ready to fly, but is still waiting for the next thing to happen. They are still abashed by being called the best, but nothing has changed from back then. They just love music and hope to keep going. The phrase "day" is used to describe the protagonist's life and the journey of life, symbolizing the need to learn and grow. The protagonist reflects on the time they have already gone through many challenges and dreams, and is ready to fly. They are also reflecting on the excitement of finally reaching their best moment yet to come, and the hope that their day will be a bright future for them. Marwah, Azura, Jenna and Allison discuss the best of their past and the best of the future. Marwah is still abashed by being called the best, and Allison is still the same. They promise to keep on coming back for more and to reach the sky before the day they die. Jenna, Marwah, Allison and Gaven are determined to reach their goal of being the best, despite the world's expectations and obstacles. They are inspired by the magic of the past and the promise of a new tomorrow. They are ready to fly, and the best moment is yet to come.