Prologue

Rosalie and Crystal Hale Were Two Beautiful Girls Both 19 as they are Twins They Had Arranged marriages but they didn't like the dudes much The Girls were walking one night as they were coming home from hanging out with their friend as it was bachelorette party when they saw their fiancees drinking and smoking with their friends. Crystal couldn't help but roll her eyes at this she hated the smell of smoke alcohol and other drugs she looked at her sister to which Rosalie Answered her look with a warning look that said: 'Don't say anything for once just bite your tongue' but Rose knew her twin sister wouldn't hold her tongue she always had something to say For a girl that lived in the 90's Crystal Couldn't stand how The Men thought they Could Control Women and cage them.

But what neither of the girls knew was that this night was going to be there last night as Humans...

Across town there was a Doctor named Carlisle Cullen he was walking when he saw these two blonde girls getting beaten to death and looked like they were getting manhandled by the group of Guys After The Men left Carlisle rushed over to them he felt for pulse but there wasn't one on either of the girls he thought he was to late until he got a faint pulse from the girls he knew he had to act fast to save them he quickly looked around and when he was certain no one was watching he sunk his Fangs into Crystal and Rosalie saving them by turning them into Vampires Carlisle had a lot of restraint and Control over his bloodlust he didn't feed on humans he mostly drank animal blood or blood bags.