PROLOGUE

It’s a bit funny on how the world works if anyone could’ve told me a year ago that, I’ll meet the love of my life on my engagement, I would’ve probably think they’re crazy. However, it’s the truth, not only did I met her on my engagement but she was also the woman I was to marry.

The funny thing is that she rejected me publicly and calling off the engagement, on the grounds that she has no interest of getting married at the age of twenty-five, and she has just finished her degree on law and she wishes to continue with her studies my joining the nation’s renowned school of law., so that she can be registered on the nation’s legal bar as a lawyer.

I know, what you’re probably thinking that, why would she raise such an idiotic ground while she can juggle both being married while continue with her studies. But, her other reason, was the one that not only did it increase my love for her but also respect. Is that she said, she’s the first child out of three kids and they’re father had long since abandoned them, leaving they’re mother to be the bread earner and that she worked hard to give them a better life to see them succeeding in they’re lives.

And as a first child, my little queen had promised herself to work hard to become successful and give her mother along with her siblings a better life. And she cannot do this if she’s tied down to someone and she doesn’t want to receive help from anyone because she’ll always feel to be indebted to them.She said she had responsibilities that are currently more important than marriage.

Let’s not forget the last statement that she lastly gave was, she is not interested in being married to man that is selected by her aunt, her mother’s youngest sister. Since she hates her so much for spreading false accusations against her mother, taking advantages of her mother’s kind and naïve soul.

Honestly, I truly hate her aunt too, and I also hated her entire family because of her behavior to always start up drama. And up until now I don’t know what she said to make my parents ask for niece’s hand.

And up until the engagement her hated the woman that I was to get married to, despite of never meeting her nor knowing her. The reason of why I hated was simply she comes from the family of a woman who love to create problems and never fails to hurt my cousin because he loves her so much and doesn’t want to let her go.

I don’t know what the vile woman had up on her sleeve to try and get me married to her niece. The only reason I bare her presence is because she’s my cousin’s wife that’s it.

i hated her entire family thinking they’re all the same. But shy tiny queen proved me wrong. As she showed me they might be from the same family but her mother had brought her children from the rest of her family. And if I was her mother. I would be damn proud of my kids.

To be honest not only did I fell in love with the most wonderful woman but I also fell in love with her entire family. The way her little sister stood up for her when their other aunt started to spill shit on her, the way her little brother glared at and the way her mother stood for her daughter’s decision.

But as Hannan, my black eyed beauty declared the engagement off, I was declaring a promise to never let her go, to always be there for, to always protect her and her family and to ensure she meets all her goals and dreams. Even if from a far.

But I also promised to make her mine when the time is right……...