𝐈𝐈

Damien's Pov.

I was confused, now i knew. I had always loved Pip, i just denied it. I paced around my room, biting my nails in the process thinking. 'I couldnt just go back to him and say that i love him back after four years.' i thought to myself. "Screw this shit." I said to myself and snapped my fingers. I was in his room, it had a few upgradings with new posters and books on his shelf. I looked around and opened his door, hoping to find him again. I was walking to go to the kitchen until i found pink flower petals on the ground. I followed the trails and i saw a pool of blood on the table and a few drops on the floor, as well as the familiar petals with a fully bloomed flower too. Thats when i realised, i heard some ladies on hell talking about something that when a person has something called "unrequited love" they began to cough up flowers. The only cure was to make the person they love kiss them. Pip, he was still inlove with me. I felt tears coming down my eyes as i rushed out of his house, processing whats happening. "Shit shit shit fuck!" I yelled as i kicked a rock. I snapped my fingers and i was in the hospital, i asked the nurse if there was someone in here called "Philipp Pirrip" and told them his features. The nurse said that a blonde haired guy was rushed in here for having the disease called, Hanahaki Disease.

I asked them whats the room and they said its on the emergency room. I rushed into their emergency room and i reached it. Butters, Tweek, Kenny, and some other kids were outside. Kenny turned around and tapped Tweek's shoulder, we both made eye contact and said "You asshole! You better save pi-" i cut him by saying, "Ofcourse dumbass!" I said and opened the door, it didnt open to so i kicked it off and i met him, the guy who confessed to me 4 years ago.

He was crying, he had a breathing mask on, he looked at me, with tears on his beautiful eyes. I sighed in relief, tears started to flow out of my eyes too.I went closer to him, the doctors looked at me and whispered. They backed away after the whispering, i went closer into him, he reaches my face and i reached his. I took off his breathing mask and looked at his eyes.

I lean in, closing my eyes, our lips met.
At exactly Sunday 18 2023 12:09 Pm,
I kissed Pip Pirrip.