TRAILER

"Why all these people in this world look real but it's fake," Salena said.

The bully hit her with a steel bat on her stomach. Pull her hair and hit her head on the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me," Salena said.

"Because you're poor that's why I hate you a lot," Bully said with a sarcastic tone and laugh.

Salena started crying.

"No one was there to save me. This world is filled with fake people. They all are mean" Salena said.

"No one tried to save me from her........ No one stopped her......... No one dared to interrupt her because............... She and her friends were rich" Salena said in a cold tone.

"Whenever I try to die, that one voice used to stop me.......Because of that voice, I stopped myself from dying and started living to complete that word" Salena said.

After 8 years later.

"And what" Leo said.

"The rumors are that she is a mafia. And I think it's true look at her gaze it looks very dangerous" Leo' friend said.

Leo looked over her and smiled."Finally, I found her"

"I don't think that I will find you after that day, Salena Watson," Leo said with a smile on his face.

"I don't know about anything. I just know that I want to take revenge on those who made my life hell" Salena said while looking at her bully.

"Just wait and watch Lisa. How I will make you taste your hell." Salena smirks and leaves from there.

"I am ready to help you. I will take part in this revenge for you" Leo said and smiled.

THIS IS ONLY A TRAILER. THE FULL STORY WILL TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO MAKE BECAUSE OF THE SUSPENSE PLOTTING. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND.