Whaaaat? -chapter 2

I opened the door cautiously since Brooklyn is a sketchy town. It was..Jake? "Hey?" I asked, I was really confused. "Hey!" He smiled. "How do you know where I live?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "Don't worry about it." He asked. "Come in!" I said as he awkwardly walked passed me. "So may I ask...why are you here?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa. "Well I got kicked out of my apartment because I forgot to pay." He replied. "What? Oh my god!" I replied grabbing his hand. "Noice." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to stay with me? Where are you clothes?" I asked, cupping his face. "Yes and they are right here." He giggled as he showed me his backpack. "Seriously that's all?" I asked. He nodded. "Come on." I sighed. I grabbed his arm and dragged him up the stairs. "Ooo where we going?" He smirked. "Shut up!" I snapped and hit his arm playfully. "I don't have a spare bed so your gonna have to sleep with me okay?" I explained.

"Cool cool cool cool. Noice." He chuckled. I can't believe I get to sleep with the hottest detective ever! I tried to hide my blushing. "Wanna watch a show downstairs?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled. He followed me downstairs. It was 10pm I was getting a bit sleepy. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked him. "Die hard." He answered. "Why?" I questioned. "It's my favourite film you need to know that." He smiled and put the TV on. We got half way through the movie when my eyes began to drop. I could feel Jakes gaze on me. I couldn't stop myself, I let my eyes close and I went to sleep.

____________________________________

It was 5am. I woke up. My head was on Jakes chest and he had his arm around me. I didn't want the moment to stop. I'm sure he didn't want it to either. "Go back to sleep." Jake mumbled. I looked up at him. "We have another 2 hours before we have to get up, just go back to sleep." He explained. I moved my head into the crook of his neck and he wrapped his other arm around me. I felt so safe and drifted back of to sleep. 2 hours had passed. Jake woke me up. "Y/N we have to get up for work." He said tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled and got up. I got changed and I don't know why but Jake stayed in his clothes from yesterday. I hope he gets new clothes. He drove us to the precinct and we walked in together, I could see Charles giggling in his chair. "Good morning detectives. Did you have a good night?" Holt asked. "Yea it was noice." Jake replied. I nodded and we went to our desks. "Y/L/N I need you to get some case files from evidence, Peralta please show Y/L/N where it is." He explained and walked back into his office. "Come on m'lady." Jake said taking my hand. I giggled as we walked to evidence.