1 Where it all begins

Ivy Madison Riley is a fiery, free-spirited young woman with striking red hair and an effortless sense of style. She has a passion for creativity and often spends her time writing, painting, or playing music. Ivy is intelligent and quick-witted, with a sharp sense of humor and a talent for problem-solving. Though she enjoys spending time with people, she also values her alone time and can be quite introspective. As an ambivert, Ivy thrives in social situations but also needs time to recharge on her own. Despite her independent streak, Ivy is incredibly kind and empathetic, always willing to lend a listening ear or a helping hand. And when it comes to love, Ivy has a unique connection with not one, but 4-6 soulmates who share her passion for creativity, intelligence, and kindness.

Now let us get to it this is how it all came to be, Ivy was walking home from her job, She works at Walmart and McDonalds, well she was walking home. She had paused her walking when she saw a toddler running into the road trying to get a ball that had rolled off. Ivy would have ignored it but then she noticed a car speeding in the direction of the kid. Upon seeing the car she did what some people would do she ran to the kid and pushed him onto the grass covered area but she couldn't get out of the way in time.

The driver had stopped in a panic and got out while dialing 911. The driver ran up to Ivy "Hey kid keep your eyes open! Come on stay awake for me!" the driver then proceeded to tell the operator the location but it was to late not that they were aware. Meanwhile with Ivy, she had sat up in on a couch? 'How the fuck did I get here?' she thought to herself before she heard a deep voice chuckle "Well little one, you died and I got dibs on your soul".

"Excuse me what!!" Ivy yelped out causing who she would assume is death to laugh. "Well when a special soul comes to the veil aka this place it gets an option...." Death said which caused Ivy to tilt her head "What option?" she asked gently. "You can choose to be reborn or to go to the after life." Death said causing her eyes to widen. "Well would I be reborn into the world I just came form or..." Ivy said trailing off "Well I decided that you are going to be reborn into the universe 523 home of The Vampire Diaries" Death said waiting for a squeal from Ivy.

The squeal that came from left Ivy's mouth was loud. "Wait would I be human? Because if not then I would like instantly die" Ivy said casually