Chapter 17 🥀

!Trigger warnings: mention of drugs, smoking, drinking and sexual abuse! 

btw this is no hate against San i love him but i needed someone for the role of a bad guy and i think he kinda suits this role well however no hate against him since i am an atiny myself

"Choi San."

"Wait, do you mean Choi San as in the Choi San from our highschool. The person i hate the most on this planet?", I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, it is him", Chan says.

"Are you out of your mind? Why do you let him move in with us after all he has done?", Seungmin wants to know.

"Well he said he has changed and i already met him a few times last month and it really does seem like as if he did."

"Dont be mad at me for saying this but we are talking about San. The one from highschool. He already told u so many times back then he will change his behaviour but did he do it? No, he didnt. So why should he be saying the truth now?", Felix asks.

"Exactly, he lied to you so many times. How would u know he isnt lying again and just acts like he has changed so that u let him live with us?", Hyunjin adds.

"Guys, i know it is difficult for you to accept this. I know what he has done but please give him a chance."

"You can give him one more chance but i will definetly not give him one. I can already tell you are going to regret to let him live with us", I say angrily and head upstairs.

I open the door of my room and slam it. I let myself fall on my bed.

Has Chan completely gottten insane?? Why does he allow this bastard to live with us? I have known San since I was 11 years old. Me, him and the other members were in the same class. We all were pretty close with each other, but San and me were the ones who were the closest. We hung out so often and he almost felt like the brother i never had. But then his parents died in a car accident and since then his behaviour completely changed. He started skipping school a lot, started to smoke, drink and did drugs. The others tried to talk him out of this, nevertheless he didnt listen so the others basically gave up after some time. Me and Chan were the only ones left in his life. However, after all i have done for him, he did something I can never ever forgive him. He sexually abused my girlfriend. I am not in a relationship with her anymore because she cheated on me with another guy, but I still can never forgive San for this. She cried for days and was always sleeping at my house because she was too scared to be alone. As if this wasn't bad enough San broke in the principal's office to get the answers for the upcoming test but he then tried to blame Chan which is why Chan nearly got kicked out of school. Luckily, after some time i found out it was San so i told the principal and San got kicked out of school after that. Since then I never heard of him again nor had any contact with him. The only time I read something about him was when the newspaper said that he has to go to jail for one year for selling drugs. But as it looks like he has gotten out of jails and wants to live with us now.

Suddenly i hear phone vibrating which pulled me out of my thoughts. I take it out of my pocket to see who texted me.

It is an unknown number.

I decided to open the chat and while reading through the message i nearly chocked on my own spit.

————————————-
Unknown number

It has been pretty long hasnt it? It still feels like yesterday when u suddenly stopped talking to me, Minho. We used to be so close, dont u remember. I am pretty sure u do. I still remember the fun we had but unfortunately u decided to ruin all of that. So I decided that i am going to ruin ur life. See it as a kind of revenge.

————————————-

From where the fuck does San have my goddamn phone number??????? And what does he mean by he is going to ruin my life?

——————————————————————
Thank u guys literally so much for 1k reads. It means a lot to me and i am going to continue to update weekly every sunday. Literally thank u all so much<333
Have a good day/night<3