𝟎𝟎𝟏

┆001┆

┆001┆

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

━Well? .... ━A boy from H/C said, he was sitting on a fine wooden chair, with some reddish tones, he looked at the girl from H/C who had a slightly sad look, which the boy managed to notice, he himself She got up from her chair to hug her sister, her parents had died... The girl began to shed tears, which were stopped by the boy.

━Don't cry, it will be worse. We will get through this, together! I'll take care of you little sister, whatever happens... don't ever doubt it. ━ said the boy, to grab the girl's hand and go to the grave of his parents, who were found out a few hours ago, Y/N loved his parents very much and even though they didn't have much time for her and her brother They still loved their parents very much, but they couldn't get over it so easily... no.

Although... There was one thing the siblings didn't know... They were killed... 𝘽𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨.

✧─── 3 years later. . .───✧

Now Y / N with 21 years and B / N with 24, they took care of her house or better known as Finca. Her brother became something called "Hunter", even though her brother never told her about her work, she didn't hesitate to ask him. , Y/N was happily waiting for her brother to come home, since she prepared her favorite food, The Dorayakis. A very good Japanese dessert, or better known as a Japanese sweet.

Y/N and B/N were still in their parents' house, they did not want to leave their parents' inheritance, their precious house, where their ancestors lived for 50 years, of course, Y/N's great-grandparents were rich, and they passed all their expenses to their children thus arriving at Y/N and B/N, Even though Y/N and her brother did not like to spend money on many things, they had enough money to buy 5 luxury houses.

A slight "Knock Knock" was heard in the burning door, the H/C directed her gaze at it, thus getting up to go open it, as soon as she opened it, she saw her brother who was with a smile on his lips, Y/ N let his brother in, so B/N leave his flip flops in a foreigner, and enter the house.

━How did it go, Nii-san? ━ asked Y / N, helping her brother to remove the haori he was wearing, thus placing him on a fine wooden chair

━Quite good, today I had an easy mission, so I asked the skipper to let me come home faster. ━ said B/N sitting on a thin pillow on the floor, approaching the table

━I'm glad to know, today I made your favorite sweet, do you want to eat?, I also made ramen! ━ Y/N said happily, going to the kitchen.

━Dorayakis? How nice Nee-san! ━ Y/N left the kitchen with a plate of ramen, and another of Dorayakis, thus putting the two plates on the table.

━And you? You are not going to eat? ━said B/N grabbing the chopsticks

━No, I already ate, besides you have to eat to be strong in your work! ━ Y/N exclaimed, the minutes passed and B/N had already finished their sweet breakfast, so the brothers decided, they went to sleep, to wait for the next morning.

⦅ This was only a small beginning... Of what is coming ⦆

 Of what is coming ⦆