🤍🖤Movie Theater🖤🤍

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually ship them. This is a joke and uhh yeah. Enjoy :)

Violent J had been sitting on the couch, waiting for Shaggy to wake up and greet him. Soon enough, Shaggy comes out of the bedroom in his hatchetman themed pajamas. "Good morning, love," J said, getting up from the couch. Shaggy yawned. They hugged and exchanged kisses. Shaggy smiled. "How long have you been waiting out here?" he asked. He grabbed J's hands. "Uhh maybe an hour? Or something?" Shaggy tilted his head. "You didn't have to wait that long," he replied. J grinned. "I'll wait as long as I have to, as long as I get to see you." Shaggy's cheeks flushed a bright red, he started getting flustered. J chuckled. "You're blushing," he mentioned which only made Shaggy blush even more. "Oh, shut the fuck up," he laughed before hugging J again. "So... I was wondering if you would want to watch a movie tonight?" J asked. Shaggy laughed. "Really?" Shaggy wasn't used to J wanting to do fun things like that. Most times, he just wanted to get dinner or restock one their Faygo. "C'mon, let's watch this one." They sat down on the couch and J showed him a series called 'The Good Place'. J read the description of the show to him which made Shaggy intrigued. "Fuck, yeah! Definitely!" he exclaimed. "Okay! What do you wanna do before tonight?" J pondered. "Ummm," Shaggy said, "We could have breakfast and we can just figure out the rest later." They had breakfast and hung out(idfk what to put there😭). After they had dinner, they got into the car and drove to the movie theater. They dramatically fell out of the car and onto the pavement before strutting inside the theater and walking up to the front counter. "Can I get a large popcorn aaanddd that's it," J ordered. "Okay. Your total is $7.69," the cashier opened the register and snatched the money from Violent J, putting it in the register. The cashier gave him the popcorn and him and Shaggy walked to a theater that had a showing of 'The Good Place', completely forgetting to buy tickets. To their surprise, the theater was almost completely full. After finding two seats close to the back, they sat down and waited for the previews to end. In the middle of one, Shaggy tapped J's hand. When J looked, he saw that Shaggy had somehow snuck in a 2-liter bottle of Faygo. "How the fuck-?" J questioned, "how the fuck did you sneak that in?" "I didn't. I just walked in with it and nobody questioned it," Shaggy laughed. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out two folded paper cups and handed one to J. They unfolded them and Shaggy poured the Faygo like the baddie he is. "Cheers," J said, lifting his cup. "Cheers." They tapped their drinks and held hands while doing so.

While watching the show, Shaggy's eyes started to feel heavy and he started to feel sleepy. He tried to keep his eyes open but ended up drifting to sleep, causing his head to fall onto J's shoulder. J's heart fluttered as he was taken by surprise. He was confused as to why Shaggy did that until he saw that he was asleep. "Shaggy? Love?" J tested to confirm. He rested his head on Shaggy's and began falling asleep as well.

Uhh yeah. Have a nice day/night and yeah. Byee