☻︎ 7 ☻︎

Sunoo

"Sorry if I took long. Mom was telling me something." I say as I enter my room.

"Oh, no it's fine." Sunghoon says.

"Okay, she wanted me to ask you something."

I sit down in the bed next to him and lean my head back on my headboard.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asks.

"Well.. she wanted me to know if you would be okay with sharing roles with me in the wedding." I say.

"What does that mean?" He asks, looking at me confused.

"Like, we would both me flower boy and we would both be ring bearer."

"Ohhh. But, you're her son? Why wouldn't she just want you to just do it?" He asks.

"She said she loves you like a son too, so she doesn't want to leave you out. She thought it would be a good idea if we shared the role, and I like the idea." I say.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" I say.

"Okay." He says smiling. "How would that work though?"

"I asked the same thing. She said we would just through our flowers together and bring out the rings together." I explain.

"Ohh, okay."

"Also, i think we should wait to tell our friends. Maybe just like a few days, then we'll tell them." I say.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I mean, Nayeon just told us today."

"Yeah. Wait, you're gonna be my date right?" I ask.

"To the wedding? Of course i am." He says.

"Okay good. We HAVE to match."

"We'd be matching anyway."

"I know but we have to look cute." I say.

"You're already cute, plus you'll look good in purple." He says.

"You look good in purple too though." I say.

I'm not even gonna lie, that made my heart beat like crazy. I hope he cant hear it..

"I don't know. I feel like purple makes me look weird." He says.

"Nuh uh. Hold on." I say, getting up from my bed.

I go straight to my closet and pull out an oversized purple sweater, so i'll know for sure it'll fit Sunghoon.

"Put this on." I say, tossing him the sweater.

He gets up and slips the sweater on, then we go to my mirror to look.

"See?! You look so good in purple Sunghoon." I say.

"I don't know..." He says.

I can see his ears turning bright red. I've always found it so cute how shy Sunghoon got.