DKBK Hybrids Omegaverse

So like imagine omega cat hybrid Katsuki coming home from patrol smelling off to his mate.Katsuki had to take a shower after dealing with a massive smelly monster that released all it's goop on his team before they caught him, causing Katsuki to take a shower. Obviously alpha jack rabbit hybrid Izuku isn't happy since he no longer smells of him but what makes it worse is that he let his pack mates scent him before he came home, including Yo Shindo (he isn't a pack mate).

I'd like to think that Shindo has been flirting with Katsuki ever since Dkbk started courting.Katsuki is oblivious to Shindo's advances.Izuku doesn't really care if Katsuki's pack mates scent him since he finds their scents comforting aswell but he HATES Shindo attempting to take what's his.

As punishment Izuku strips Katsuki and places him on the wall using black whip suspended in the air, legs spread wide while he licks his pussy till he's whimpering and whining for his cock.Izuku keeps on asking him 'if he'd let Shindo touch him like this' which Katsuki answers with 'no' but Izuku keeps on leading him on.Katsuki's a cry baby when he doesn't get Izuku's cock even after he stooped so low and begged for it.Izuku pulls his tail and plays with his ass using Katsuki's pussy juice to finger him.Maybe even a little bit of rimming idk?He squirts a couple of times then passes out from the pleasure of Izuku biting all over his scent glands - his inner thigh, wrists and his neck.

Izuku is definitely a pleasure dom so he enjoyed every second of him ruining his baby.He loves looking after his omega so he carefully takes him down off the wall.He carries him to their attached bathroom in their room.He bathes him and kisses over all the acquired bruises from their rough sex earlier.Gently, Izuku places his sleepy baby in bed wearing only his large t-shirt (easier access for later ig) while he cleans up their mess they made on the wall.Katsuki stirs awake since he misses his alpha and stumbles his way over to Izuku.

Grabbyyyyy handssssss requesting Izuku's undivided attention with a little pout.Who is Izuku to deny him?!He quickly finishes up and tends to his baby's needs.Katsuki promises to never let Shindo scent him since it makes Izuku uncomfortable but only if Izuku let's Katsuki ride his face later~

THE END

(When I have time I'll write it!)

Yes the sex position was inspired by this image 😅