troy bolton paht 2

doodleshit burst through the doors and onto the roof of poop stain middle school. she sat by the edge and cried and cried and cried. until she heard the doors open and she snapped her neck back to see who was there, hoping it was bike.

but her hopes were crushed as fart stain and her clan strutted towards her like a balenciaga model walking. doodleshit sighed in frustration as fart stain opened her mouth to speak.

"GURLLL did u rly think BYCIICLE HEFFLEFINGER would like u even looking like.. whatever that is" she cackled like a witch. "yeah" one of her minions, chanel #2, added. "u really thought u ate gimme that fuckin plate 🤣" "chanel #2 SHUT UP ate was sooooo last month ugh ur so embarrassing"

doodleshit wasn't sure what she should do so she wiped her tears and got up to leave. suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and pull her back towards them. it was fart stain! "doodleshit u look like a busted up radiator dont even act like u weren't trying to one up us all today and failed miserably" she said. oh my lord i sneezed abt 20 times writing that i jsut sneezed again anyway bavk to the story i jsut sneezed again my mom asked if i'm ok as i was sayibg

"i was just trying to look cute for school i'm sorry!" doddleshit tried to explain herself. it was no use becauze fart stain gave her a smack across the face smudging her lemonade le le lemonade lips. doodleshit was like OH HELL NAW NOT MY LIME LIPS and clonked fart stain on the head with her chunky balenciaga crocs. farg stain tumbled off the roof and went splat on the pavement below. her friends starated screaming as doodleshit strolled off like nothing happened.

once she got back into the school eveyone was back to their normal selves having been broken from fart stains curse. bike walked out of the bathroom and walked up to doodleshit to apologize. "doodleshit i'm sorry i ran away from h today i thought u looked beautiful but i didn't want u to think u had to change urself for me" he said "aww really" doodleshit replied. "yes. the truth is.. i-i've loved u since 4th grade! i just didn't know if u liked me back.." said hefflefinger. "omg bike of course i like u" doodleshit said.