Chapter 1:Samuel

My name is Samuel Coming, son of The Second Coming. My life isn't like what my dad is like.He has super powers and he put an end to Minecraft, which made him popular. But that doesn't help me in school.The only person who's popular in my school is Rachel, the daughter of Red.Red is a person who got possessed and went to a school for monsters.I also have this bully,Kyle.He bullies me the most,but someone stands up for me.Her names Priya, daughter of Purple. I don't remember much on Purple, all I know is that he's a famous singer. Also I wouldn't say me and Priya are "friends", she's just a girl that stands up for me.All I just want to do is not be the number one loser in 10th grade. As I was walking home from school, I heard a person call my name from behind me. It was just my cousins, Charlie and Daniel." How was your day at school?""Same as always. "" What about we talk about your day back at the tree house.Last one there is a rotten egg!"As me,Charlie, and Daniel were racing to our tree house, Daniel won as always along with Charlie coming second and me last.As we talked about my day, my dad came up and brought us some snacks. When it was close to 8pm,Charlie and Daniel went back home.I went up to my room to get ready for bed. My dad came into my room to say goodnight and I went to sleep dreaming about Rachel. When I woke up this morning, I knew that today was the day to make a friend club.I was so excited I ate my breakfast really fast that I almost choked on it.The first person I want to ask of course was Rachel.