grocery store

"you know what i wanna make?" y/n nudges kuroo.

he doesn't look up from his phone "what?"

"hello kitty pizza~" she muses.

and she swears, she had never seen kuroo's face contort into so much confusion in her life.

"what's that?" he crinkles up his nose.

y/n taps her phone to show him a picture of a hello kitty pizza on Pinterest.

he leans in to see, the look on his face not disappearing.

"you know i wouldn't do something like that"

he makes eye contact with y/n.

she already kind of saw this coming, but she squeals like a chicken to him "what do you meAn-"

he puts his shoulders up in a shrug "i can't be fooling around making a-" he jabs his hand to the hideous, at least to him, character pizza that's on your phone screen. "that"

she rolls around her bed whining, trying to push kuroo off the bed by kicking his butt.

"see i knew you were gonna be like this!" she shrieks, while kuroo does not budge.

the disappointed girl sits up and crosses her arms "i should just get a new best friend"

this threat doesn't seem to alarm kuroo but he plays along. "now y/n-"

"you know what?" she turns around to get all up in is face. "i'm gonna call someone more funny, and cool, and fun!"

she aims her pointer finger at his chest every time she pauses, making kuroo gradually fall backwards till he hit the bed.

"okay" he grins toothily.

y/n dials the number on her phone dramatically, accentuating every tap. she purposely does this to annoy kuroo, who doesn't really care to be honest.

the phone is picked up "yaku?"

"oh my god!" kuroo falls on the bed wanting to die.

y/n can't help but smile at her best friends reaction of exasperation. "i'll see you at the supermarket?"

she already gets off the bed as she's on the phone, knowing that she would be tackled the second the call was over.

"okay" she smiles deviously. "see you"

and the phone calls ends.

the boy on y/n's bed gets up from his position.

"you know i hate that bit-" before kuroo can finish, a pillow is chucked at his face.

-

"hey fish brains" kuroo greets.

you had to admit, that was the nicest kuroo ever greeted him. ever.

"hey" yaku greeted him. "so how's being yelled at by coach?"

"i'm not the one who lost a tooth last season" kuroo states calmly.

yaku squints his eyes before y/n interrupts "let's make hello kitty pizzas!"

both of them dilly dally into the supermarket as the tall guy with the messy black hair falls behind. he notices her arm wrapped around his.

"what the hell" kuroo audibly said.

-

"okay so for this pizza, we are gonna need tomato sauce, and cheese, pepperoni, flour, olives"