Ussr x uk Uhhhh

This night was dreadfully dull. Britain was drinking his daily cups of tea as he usually would, whilst America, Canada and New Zealand played together upstairs. Their constant screaming and yelling was growing exponentially. Apart from their screeching, he couldn't focus on anything else but that stupid commie. He usually visits and drops Russia off (Occasionally Ukraine came along with them) and immediately leaves right after. Britain hated the man, from his narcissistic expressions to just seeing the yellow hammer and sickle that resided on his pure, red face. They've never been engaged into a conversation, and rarely speak. On the other side of the spectrum, the USSR was going to properly speak to the UK, to cut the awkward silences they have at the doorstep. 

𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺..

The USSR was ready to arrive at the UK's house with Russia, Anticipating a conversation with the UK. Russia had always looked at his old man and either admired him, or sympathise him. He was a very lonely man, despite having very uneffeminate aspects and being incredibly strong. He is looked over as a violent and aggressive man, and he is seen as an alcoholic. But Russia soon gained consciousness of his surroundings once he had heard the high-pitched chime of the doorbell, drowning out his thoughts. Inside, the UK had heard and groaned. It was definitely him. Barely anyone comes to visit him anyways. He got up, and trudged to the door. The door creaked as he opened it to see who he had exactly theorised was there: the Soviet. He gives them a weak smile, and falsely lifts his attitude. "Come in, America and Canada have been eager to see you, Russia." Russia ran past the UK, and headed upstairs. the UK was about to say goodbye and close the door, but the USSR blocked the door with his foot; Britain was nonetheless worried, and swiftly opened the door. "What do you want from me?" Britain exclaimed in an annoyed tone. "Слушай, мы не всегда были в хороших отношениях. Давайте поговорим и, может быть, познакомимся друг с другом. (Look, we haven't always been on good terms. Let's talk and maybe get to know eachother.)

He didnt understand him. "Could you speak in english?" and the Soviet stood there, confused. He had finally comprehended his error, and spoke in a indubitably weak english accent. "Can we get to know eachother, Brit? We never have actually talked." Britain couldn't refuse, because it would be rude. "Fine." Britain sighed, and let the commie in. They both slumped on their chairs. Britain was tired from handling his ecstatic children, whilst the USSR was tired from walking miles to the UK's house. As the silence grew louder, the USSR admired Britains house. He was always a wealthy man, with a stable job that earned him a lot of money. He had a caring wife, well, up until a week ago. He was still distraught from their breakup. His house was no different from a mansion in Beverly-Hills. Before he could continue his admiration, the UK broke the silence. "Would you fancy a cuppa?" the USSR nodded, noticing his posh linguistics. He watched as the UK poured in milk and sugar, and compressing the teabag against the walls of the cup. He adored Britain in almost every way, from just his appearance to his actions. He welled up his throat, as he clasped the handle of the cup and took sips out of it. They finally started speaking. "Brit. I know this is quite sudden.. But.. I've always admired you. It might sound crazy coming from me, but I-I.." He was flustered and his face went pure red. Britain was confused, but somehow he smirked. "You're incredibly emotional for a person as rebellious as you. I've never really thought of you as anything else, really." They both laughed, with the UK starting to adjust to the commie's personality. They have a lot in common, from dealing with children, to both starting to grow feelings to eachother. the USSR couldn't take it anymore. He ran over to the UK, and their lips touched. The UK was surprised, but after a few seconds his eyes fluttered shut, and they soon went into an embrace. They gently pulled away from eachother, blushing heavily.  "You should've told me sooner, soviet.." Britain thought. He always despised this guy, yet he's very gentle and sophisticated emotionally regardless of his overall stereotype. Somehow, britain was starting to fall for him. "I...I love you, brita-" "So do I..!" Britain whined, as he became redder by the second. The Soviet goes in for another kiss, when they somehow unexpectedly end up in a bedroom..

They were watching TV to drown out the noises of the kids playing in the other room, and Britain was laying on the USSR's shoulder. He could feel something, as if his body was experiencing a whole new feeling, just by being around the small man. Something shot up, and it was like a mountain. Britain saw the bulge that the USSR had developed, and laughed. "You're that desperate, huh?" The soviet blushed furiously, as he was overwhelmed with embarrassment. Britain sat ontop of the USSR. He wasn't hesitant to think about how unformal he was being, because he was feeling the same way the commie was. Britain unbuttoned his shirt, being embarrassed from his plumpish body. He wasn't anywhere near fat, though. "I'm sorry my body could possibly not be up to your expectations, dea-" "It's just fine, brit. You're still so fucking hot either way." He undid his buttons, to reveal a six pack, with numerous scars during his days of activity. The UK loathed him, but was growing hornier at the rate. He pulled down his boxers to reveal a throbbing dick, of which was so big, it would definitely trigger gag reflexes. It was twitching violently. The UK couldn't resist whatsoever. The soviet pinned him against the bed, taking off his (What looked like) pitch-black Ushanka and his coat and boxers. He immediately grabbed a lube bottle from one of his large pockets. "W-Wow, soviet. You're prepared.." "Sure am, brit." He applied what seemed like a half of the contents of the creamy-liquid onto his partner. "I'm making sure this wont hurt, aight?" Britain nodded in excitement, as the USSR plummeted his fingers into him, and britain moaning loudly. "A-Ah! HARDER!" He inserted another finger in, and then another, until he was practically fisting him. He pulled his hand out, and was ready to insert his abnormally large dick. "This might hurt...I'm sorry if it does." But britain was ready to go through whatever pain or pleasure the soviet brought upon him, he did love him anyways. He slammed into him, and soon enough, pain turned into pleasure as he thrusted in and out of him. His organs felt like they were stirring up, and he was whining in pleasure. This carried on for what felt like hours, and the moaning grew louder and louder until they came vigorously. They made an enormous mess, yet they simply didn't care. They kissed for a minute, until exchanging phone numbers incase the soviet could ever "come around for another playdate" if he could.

Bye my UwU squad