Prologue

"Well, shit." A man having a huge whole chunk of his body completely gone from a curse energy ball. The dying man is named Toji Fushiguro. The man was a former member of the Zenin family and the infamous assassin known as the Sorcerer Killer.

Toji is a tall, muscular man with mid-length straight black hair that reaches to his ears. His eyes are green, just like his son's, and he has thin black eyebrows and a scar on the corner of his right lip.

For casual attire, Toji wears a simple outfit consisting of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants with sandals. While fighting, Toji wears a tight-fitting short sleeve shirt, sports tan baggy training pants with a black belt weaved through the waist and black martial arts slippers. While still a member of the Zenin family, Toji wore a dark-colored haori over a black yukata.

But why explain intent about a dying man? Good question.

"..." The other man was staring down Toji was the man that killed him. The murderer was none other than the prodigy, Gojo Satoru. He is a special grade jujutsu sorcerer and widely recognized as the strongest in the world. Satoru is the pride of the Gojo Family, the first person to inherit both the Limitless and the Six Eyes in four hundred years.

But the Six Eyes didn't help him on this situation. He failed, and he know it. He let the vessel or more important, the girl died. Sure, he knew that he was confident that his abilities. But sometimes that confidence can be a dangerous weapon. But none of that matters now. He had his revenge.

"Looks like you got me." Toji said. Gojo didn't reply, just staring at him with the high of power depleted rapidly. His expression was mixed.

"Any last words?" Gojo asked.

"Nope." Replied Toji. He didn't care he already done with the mission and he knew the risks. But then, he thought of them. His wife and kid. Well, suppose this is the end, so let's hit this off with a bang.

"In two or three years, my kid is about to sold off to my clan. Do as you please." He said after dying on his feet. The Sorcerer Killer was no more.

Or was he?

A/N: So sorry for not updating as much as usual. So busy with college, and trying to figure out how to live out life in the meantime. But this a new fanfic I wanna try out. So I hope u enjoy and let's see how it goes.