New merch

"SATSIA HURRY UP" Grace yelled begging on my door. "I'M ALMOST DONE GOD DAMN" I yelled in response. My door slammed open and I saw Jake. "Dammit Jake" I said annoyed. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. "Jake put me down or a swear I will hurt you" I jokingly said seriously. "Don't have to ask me twice." He said laughing putting me down.

Once we got to the studio my heart skipped a beat and I saw my ex. "Guys it's my ex" I said and pointed to him. Everyone stared in disbelief. "I'm gonna kill him" Jake and Liam said glaring at him. "Let's wait out here for a few minutes" Grace said. I gave her a half hearted smile. A few minutes later he was still standing at the entrance to the studio.

"Let's just go." I finally said. Everyone in the car stared at me with shock. "Just stay next to me on the side he's on." I added. They all had the 'that's reasonable' look on their faces. So we got out of the car walking to the entrance and Jake wrapped his arms around me. He always finds ways to comfort me, he's like a really good older brother.

My ex tried to stop me but saw that makes arm was around me so he didn't do anything. When we got to the set I saw that it was all pink, purple, and black, my favorite colors. Jake smiled softly at me. I smiled back. We were tak in ng the pictures and I heard a rack coming in I payed no attention to it.

|Time skip|

We were still taking pictures for my new mrch when this really hot guy walked in I didn't care for his name. For all I care he doesn't need one. "Hey dude you wanna help me?" I asked the guy. I stared into his dark green eyes hoping for a yes. Jake stared at me with anger.

"Yeah sure what do you want?" He aske. "First I need your name then I need the purple hoodie" I said he smiled. "My names Xavier and here. " he threw the hoodie. I shoed my friends and Xavier came onto the set.

"So first put on somebof my merch." I said pointing to the rack. "And put on a mask any I don't really care." I said. He put on a black mask and my white button up with purple splotches and my channel name on the back. "Put your hand on my throat," I said grabbing his hand placing it on my throat. He grabbed my throat turning me on, somehow. "Now stand your body facing the back and move so your face is twords the camera." He did as I said. "Perfect. " I said happily.

He let go o my throat leaving a red mark. Jake noticed and ran up to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine Jake" I said smiling. Xavier noticed too. "Did I grip your neck that hard?" he asked. "No you didn't is there something wrong?" I asked. "There's a red mark" Jake said with rage staring at Xavier.

"I-I gotta go." Xavier said after a few more photos. "Wait I need your number!" I said loudly chasing after him. "Oh yeah sure." he said. "It's 297-779-8393" he said. *not a real number... that I know of* I gave him mine and he left. "Why'd you give that rando your number Stasia?" Jake asked. "He's a new friends Jake." I said back not caring that Jake was jealous.

"Jake... you jealous?" Grace said smirking."NO" Jake yelled and speed walked to the car. "JAKE WE'RE NOT DONE" I yelled running after him. My ex stopped me and forced us to kiss. "HELP" I tried to yell which came out muffled. Xavier then came out of the building looking down. I struggled but I managed to call his name.

He looked up as ran over to me push ok ng my ex off of me. "What th hell dude?!" Xavier yelled. Jake came running over checking on me. "Are you okay are you hurt?" He asked concerned. "This is your fault" I mumbled."What?" He asked. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JAKE!" I screamed starting to cry. He backed up and ran to the car tearing up. Xavier and my ex *Irellivent character.* started fist fighting. "STOP" I screamed they both stared at me.

"Anastasia it's ok." Xavier started and my ex repeated what he said. "I'm right here... Here cry on my hoodie I don't care." Xavier said. My ex ran off not knowing what to say. "I hate h/n, he was the worst boyfriend ever" I said still bawling my eyes out. "Cry in my sleeve Anastasia you don't need to be caught by some random fan saying I made you cry." he said softly but demandingly. I did just that.

He hugged me tightly but gently which soothed me. "Thanks Xavier" I said joyfully wiping my tears that still ran down my face. He just smiled softly and then went to his car. He was so hot I just wanted to pull him back and kiss him, but that would be weird we just met.

----------------------------His POV-------------------------------

I felt my dick hardening but.... that's weird we just met. "Thanks Xavier" she said. I just smiled and started walking to my car, I needed to get out of there. Her friends came out seeing her wiping he tears. "YOU MOTHER FUC-" One of her friends started but she stopped her. She then told her something and she started running towards me. "What's up boy," she said catching up to me.

"My name's Xavier first of all second of all what do you want." I said annoyed. She looked offended. "Oh well, my names grace and I'mma call you saver." she smiled looking proud. "Saver?" I asked. "Yup"she said walking off. "That's the worst thing ever" I said sarcasticly. She turned around with an annoyed expression again, and started running towords me again. "By the way her names Anastasia"she said then winked and ran back to her friends.

Her other... They kissed. Whatever. Her boyfriend gave me a glare I just shrugged and looked away then got in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Her POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier shrugged and got in his car after Liam gave him a glare. I smiled and waved. He waved back and smiled softly. I felt this tingleing sensation in my stomach, like butterflies fluttering after being trapped. I've only ever felt that once before.

Could he really be my next...