from hate to love for Raka and Jessica

one day there lived a boy from a rich family, they lived happily and well. the child's name is Raka Bumintara, he was a man whose life has always been spoiled by his parents. When he was 18 years old he had a girlfriend named Hana who had a beautiful and charming face, his days were always filled with happiness because Hana was always by his side but on the other hand, Hana also demanded luxury items from Raka a lot, and sometimes he always lied to Raka.

items from Raka a lot, and sometimes he always lied to Raka.

"Hana, are you lying to me??" Ask Raka.

"I never lied to you Raka, I just don't want you to know that I'm poor and not rich like you"

"But you should be honest with me if you need something, I don't like it when you lie Hana" Raka said.

"I'm sorry Raka, starting tomorrow I won't lie to you anymore" Hana said.

inside Hana is very happy that her role is successful, she will make Raka feel sorry for her and also love her.

2 weeks after that, Raka finally had his 19th birthday, and Raka and Hana's dating age has also increased, which is 1 year.

Raka's mother actually didn't like Hana, but seeing her son happy, she didn't want to ruin this beautiful moment.

Raka was very happy and happy because Hana made the surprise.

"Hana, thank you for the surprise you gave me, and happy 1 year of dating," said Raka.

"You're welcome my dear, I hope that in the following year you will always be given safety and don't forget to quickly marry me" Hana said while hugging Raka and smiling sarcastically on Raka's shoulder.

In the following days Raka did not receive any news from Hana, he was very worried about it. And he was surprised that the savings in his bank had been used up to one hundred and fifty million by an account named Hana Zefanya.

"What did Hana do to use my savings that much?" Raka said confused.

"Is she shopping again?? Or is there something else she's hiding from me again?" Raka said while guessing.

Finally, Raka looked for Hana's whereabouts in his apartment, and he was surprised to find that Hana had fallen asleep on the bed and her forehead was filled with a warm water compress.

"hey honey, are you sick?? hmm??" Raka asked which made Hana wake up from her sleep.

"Hmm?? Raka?" shocked Hana

"Yes it's me, what are you sick?? we go to the doctor huh ???" Persuade Raka.

"No need honey, I'm recovering and already taking the medicine earlier, I just need to rest...you have to work, don't you be careful at work, I'll take a rest first, you want to be escorted to the front door?" Bargain Hana.

"Hmm?? That's not necessary, okay I'll go first okay, if you need something remember to call me, then I'll excuse you" Raka said and immediately left.

Hana, who already knows that Raka is gone, is finally relieved because she again has to act in order to achieve her dream.

"Luckily he's gone so I don't have to pretend anymore" Hana said then looked at Raka's photo on her bedside table.

"Hello dear, when will your treasure be mine?? Huh??"

"I can't wait to get it" Hana said with a laugh.

One month later, Raka's mother introduced Raka to Jessica, the daughter of her father's old friend. Raka stared at Jessica's face for a very long time, who was so beautiful, charming and so polite.