Heaven

Warnings: Smut (obviously), p in v, Ethan's a lil nervous, super cute, a little plot
If you saw this on tumblr, it's my fic and that's my tumblr account (: Please don't repost or steal

Yeah, ethan was a good guy. But was he that good to where you still liked him even after you knew he was a murderer?

After helping his father and sister on something, he was still wearing the mask. He took it off while walking, just to put it back on when he reached your parents house.

Your parents were gone for a few days, and you were taking a break from studying for just a day, then it was back to your dorm.

He didn't knock on the door, or go through the back one even. He climbed up to your bedroom window, where he suspected you would be. Which you were.

He opened it silently, hoping to surprise you. Your back was turned to the window while you bent over and rummaged through a drawer. He closed the window and made his way to you, knife still in hand.

"Goddamnit!" You groaned in frustration. You turned around, when someone grabbed you. You screamed and kicked, but the person who grabbed you put their hand on your mouth.

The person took their hand off and let you go for a second. They took off their mask and of course-

"Surprise, (your name)." He said into a modulator.

(Stu's my fav so I had to)

"Ethan! Don't scare me like that!" You hit his arm.

"You need to lock your windows, or someone could come in here and I don't know... kill you?" He said, and pointing the knife at you.

"You sound like my parents." You rolled your eyes, and he smiled widely.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too."

He smiled again and sat down on your bed, putting the knife on the floor. You sat down next to him.

"So... why are you here?"

He shrugged "I just- I don't know.. I just don't like to be alone, after... I mean I know I haven't actually killed anybody yet, I'm just helping them, but I mean still..."

"No, no, Ethan it's fine. I don't care, you know you can come to me at anytime."

"Yeah." He said, with a small smile and he laid his head on your chest. You played with his hair, and you picked out a movie as you both laid down on the bed.

After a while, let's just say the movie got boring. Then, Ethan's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when there was a sex scene.

Ethan had just lost his virginity last week, to you. He made a joke saying how he'll "die a virgin." Good thing you were there.

Ever since then, you'd been closer. You didn't quite understand it, were you guys a thing or not?

It didn't matter at the moment, because Ethan's hard on was very obvious through the Ghostface outfit he was still wearing. You paused your movements and stopped messing with his hair.

"Ethan.." you said, he looked up at you.

"Yeah?"

"Can we.. talk?"

"Sure." He sat up, clearly nervous.

"Ethan, I like you. I really do. But I don't know if you like me too, I mean like are a we a thing, are we not a thing?"

"Wh- of course I like you! I mean..." he took a deep breath. "Y/n, I've wanted to say this forever. Would you wanna be my girlfriend? I know this isn't like.. ideal but-"

"Ethan. Ethan-"

"I do really like you and if I didn't I wouldn't have let you taken my virginity-"

"Ethan!"

He stopped rambling and looked at you.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

He stared at you, and you stared back. You both slowly leaned in to each other, and kissed. It was slow and passionate.

He slowly led you back down to the bed, him on top of you.

You both moved quickly to take off your clothes, then he realized.

"Uh... do you have a... condom?" He said, embarrassed. His cheeks went pink as he finished the sentence.

You smiled "In the drawer." You said, and pointed to a drawer, he quickly fumbled off of you, almost tripping on his own shoes. He couldn't believe it was happening, again, and now you guys were actually dating.

He grabbed it and went over to you again, he was thankful that the Ghostface outfit was easy to take off. He took off his boxers and put the condom on.

Then, he realized that you weren't even completely naked. You were too busy watching him.

He slowly moved his hands to your bra, and unclipped it.

He then took off your underwear, and he tensed up. He was scared that maybe you wouldn't like it, or you didn't really like him. Maybe you'd leave him the second he got you.

"Ethan, calm down, it's okay, it's me. If you don't want to do this or your not ready we don't have to-"

"No, no I want to. Do you want to?"

"I do." You said with a smile.

"Uh, this is—an embarrassing question, but can you uh... ride me?" He sat up, scratching the back of his neck."

You laughed at him, and he feels like he's done something wrong.

"Can I? I would love to." You said with a smirk.

""Okay, because I still dont exactly know what I'm doing and I want this to be good for you-"

"Calm down, it will be. I want it to be good for you."

"Yeah, yeah you're right."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." He said, taking another deep breath as you straddled his lap. You held onto his shoulders, and his hands awkwardly were at his sides.

You guided his hands to your hip. One thing you couldn't get over was his muscles, his cock wasn't huge, but it was definitely big. But his muscles? No one would think that a quiet boy like him would have his muscles.

Finally, after what felt like hours for Ethan, you slowly hovered over his cock and then you slowly lowered yourself onto it. He screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back a little.

He couldn't believe it, he was literally having sec with his GIRLFRIEND. A girl, who he could now call his girlfriend. And even after she knew he was a murderer, she still stayed with him.

If this wasn't heaven, he would say heaven didn't exist.