OC #4

Name: Zakia

Age: Same as Tsireya

Gender: Female

Species: Na'vi(Metkayina)

Appearance: 

Crush: Open or Lo'ak

Voice Claim: 

Backstory: Younger sister to Kuza, Zakia is practically among the nicest Na'vi you'd possibly ever meet. Knowing that she wouldn't cut out much for fighting, she mainly focused her talents on healing and uses the techniques taught by her mother. Over the years, she's often practiced on memorizing and perfecting the techniques to the point where she is now among the most skilled healers of the Metkayina clan. Growing up alongside her brother, she looks up to him as a role model and is very nice to him, but despite this Teyngu never really got along with his sister due to the fact that he sees her as a nuisance and whenever his parents tell him to constantly watch after her, his disdain towards his sister continues to grow day by day as he considers her to be nothing more than a liability and an annoyance. Zakia never really understood why her brother is often distant from her and wishes that he could at least spend some more time with her, but nevertheless she always prays for his safety and is willing to always help him.

Weapon:

Family: Teyngu(Oldest brother), Matka(Older brother), Zataka(Father), Hakia(Mother), Tonowari(Uncle), Ronal(Aunt), Ao'nung(Cousin), Tsireya(Cousin)