𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

•~❉᯽❉~•

❝𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮.❞

-------

Your morning started off rough, real rough. You woke up to the alarm clock blaring, and Mk didn't seem to want to stop it today, so your ears rang with each beep it let out. Grumbling from your poisiton on the floor, you tossed the blankets off your body with a huff before sitting upwards. After rubbing your aching ears, you stood up and walked over to the alarm clock, tripping over covers that still laid dormant on your feet.

Because of said blankets, the moment you turned off the alarm, you tripped and fell onto Mk's bed, you letting out a groan as you sat yourself up. "I'm so sorry..." Your words were slowly lost as you looked down at the empty bed. "Mk?" you called out the boys name, only to receive no answer in return. Now that the alarm was shut off, you came to realize that the apartment was actually really quiet. No clinking of pots and pans, no Mk singing while doing and fixing his hair and no oven was on.

Shaking your head you stood up from Mk's bed, finally kicking the covers off your feet, and started to deep search the apartment as best as you could. You called out Mk's name a few times, though every time you never got a response. You even took a peep into the bathroom to find that he wasn't in there either, causing you to huff in response. After double checking he wasn't on the fire escape, you slipped on your slippers and quickly brushed your hair, shuffling through the main hallway.

You glanced at the spare apartment key hanging off the door knob and greedily took it, throwing the front door open with ease. You left the door open as you carefully descended the stairs and into the small area that was covered by that curtain. You glanced around, noticing that this was probably where Mk did his laundry, and found no sign of the latter. Soon enough, you pushed the curtain back, only to find Tang sitting at the counter reading a book, your dad wiping down tables.

You furrowed your brows at this and was about to turn around when your dad suddenly called out to you. "Nǚ'ér, what are you doing down here so early, in your pajama's nonetheless. Did Mk do something?" You turned back towards your dad, who was placing his rag down onto a table and walking over to you. Tang lifted his head from his book and turned to look at you, a look of confusion dancing over his face as well.

You were snapped out of a trance you hadn't realized you were in when your dad grabbed your forearms, shaking you lightly. "I um... That's the thing actually." Your voice was rather low, as you hadn't talked much that morning. "I woke up and Mk just... wasn't there? I checked the apartment up and down since it was rather small but he wasn't anywhere. I came down here to see if he got an early start but from the looks you are all giving me I guess not." You shook your head and rubbed your eyes, this was far to much thinking for early in the morning.

Your dad sighed and looked over at Tang, who only shrugged his shoulders as a response. "Maybe he went somewhere? Though I don't know where the kid would go at a time like this, without telling me nonetheless." You fathers voice trailed off as he began to think. After a few moments of silence, he shook his head and gave your arms a gentle pat. "He'll show up whenever he feels like it, I'll give him a scolding don't worry. You just go upstairs and get ready for work, I'll have you deliver today." Your briefly nodded before slipping out of your fathers grip, walking past the curtain and back into Mk's apartment.

After you closed the door you got ready like it was any other work day, just no Mk doing Mk things. After placing on the dress shirt you came to realize how quiet the apartment was without Mk, you would say it was a nice change but it wasn't. Something felt off, Mk was a very vocal person you've come to notice, if he was going somewhere he surely would've woken you up, right?