☁~High school sweethearts~ pt. 1

Guess who has arose from their grave when they heard cries of their loyal followers begging for more fan fiction. Me I did and I have a new one shot that's quite long. Tehe. In this oneshot this is a high school au. And reader is gender neutral.

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up at 6 in the morning. My eyes still felt heavy but I had to deal with it because I had school and my parents would kill me if I missed another day of school. They just don't understand me. I started getting ready, putting on a decent outfit and hyping myself up. I made my way downstairs, grabbed breakfast and headed out the door.

I always walked to school by myself. All my friends drove to school so I was by myself you might ask why not ask them to drive you to school? Because walking is healthier and because I'm too scared to ask..

When I got to school it was quite peaceful because I came in early until people started showing up disrupting my peace until I saw my friends Sam, Colby and Nate, my 3 best friends. I loved them to death. They are my 4lifers and I'll die on that hill. Anyway we were gossiping about what's been happening at school and Colby tells me that there is a new kid in his class and says he is quite the outcast because of his family's history. And I was gonna find that kid and become friends with him. Good thing me and Colby shared a few classes so I might meet him.

The first bell rang and we all had to go to our classes. Me and Colby were going to our chemistry class. He hated it. I didn't think it was that bad. It was sometimes difficult but most of the time we would just giggle our asses off over something stupid.

And I was delighted to hear that the new kid in Colby's class was in our class right now so I left Colby to meet the new kid. Don't worry I didn't leave Colby by himself, he has other friends. I think. Anyway I came up to the new kid. "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" I asked him, and he lifted his face to look at me. My heart almost stopped. He was so cute and he even smiled at me. "Sure I see why not" He said he was so nice already I didn't stand why he was called an outcast he seemed pretty nice. I sat down next to him as the lesson started. The teacher started talking some nonsense. I carefully watched him take notes. He looked so cute lifting his head up and down I couldn't help but smile. "Hey where are you from?" I whispered to him hoping for a response. "Montana." He whispered back to me. I was so interested in him I don't know why he had this aura that was attracting me to him. We made more conversation and we introduced ourselves and it turns out his name was Seth. I think it's a nice name that suits him.

Then the bell rang. I didn't even notice how quickly the class ended "well I hope to see you around Seth" he said with a bright smile on my face and it looked like he had a faint blush on his face. "See you" he managed to say before I left to meet up with my friends again.

"I don't see why he's an 'outcast' . He's really nice. And low key cute" I say as I hated to admit that because I've never really been attracted to boys at our school "oh my god yn finds the new boy cute! Do you have a crush on him?!" Sam squealed with excitement "no no I don't have a crush on him I just find him cute that's all." I deny everything Sam says they all sequel like little girls "geez you guys are more excited than my girl friends" I say surprised at how excited they were "we've known you since the dawn of time and this is the first time you have a crush on somebody!" Nate said excitedly that I finally have a 'crush' on someone "whatever" I roll my eyes at them and then the bell rings I run off to class to get away from them. Until I almost bumped into Seth. Oh my god, does he have the same class as me?! I think to myself, my heart is beating fast as I watch him walk in the classroom I have to be in.

And every other class I had that day he also had god please don't tell me he has the exact same schedule as me! I can't escape him anymore. Maybe I do have feelings for him. I'm quite confused at the moment but when he comes over to talk to me I try to act cool and I hide my nervousness from him.

When my last class ended I ran over to my friends "guys I think he has the exact same schedule as me!!" I exclaimed and they all started laughing their asses off "it's not funny!" I was annoyed but they couldn't stop laughing. I just walked away from them and I headed home.

I flopped on my bed as I thought about the whole day. Nobody has ever made me feel like this. Why is this happening to me?!

I wrote this 5 in the moring sorry if it's bad trying to snap back into writing probably gonna write the next part today also.

948 words.