season 1, episode 2 : miranda

(not proof read, sorry for any grammatical mistakes. call them out as the come)
________________________________

your pov :

school had been going well. for the most part and i had gotten use to maya and anna's... unique personalities. but, there's still one thing i don't quite get about them...

"johnathan...where have you been?" maya said in an accent unrecognizable to me.

"bethany, i have to talk to you." anna replied for her sylvanian toy in a serious tone

"i asked you to come meet me, because i got you a milkshake and now it is warm! you suck that down now."

"i told you, beth, no more milkshakes." anna said in a fed up tone, trying to convey johnathan's frustration

maya had invited me to hang out with her alongside anna at her house. i had obviously agreed to come but i never expected this. the two girls were currently in a middle of acting out a dramatic play with their toys and i was left confused.

they didn't explain anything to me so i was left wondering why the hell johnathan wouldn't just drink beth's milkshake.

"frank!" maya shouted, looking in my direction

i must've zoned out for a while because i hadn't heard her calling out to me. i looked at the two girls and then their respective toys, trying to figure out what to say without ruining their mood.

"oh um...what is going on here?" i say, trying to imitate their odd accents

"you know what frank? i've had it up to here. ok?" anna replies

for some reason, this sparked something for me and i started to really get into the game. me and anna got our characters to fight while maya's character stood by the sidelines, begging us to stop.

"na, n/n?" maya suddenly spoke regularly, breaking us from the game

"yeah?"

"yes?"

"can we like, never not do this?" maya asked, clearly afraid of something

"duh!" anna answers, shocked that maya would think otherwise as i nod my head to agree with her

"no, i mean, like, i wanna play sylvanian till we're like, old" maya smiles

"i wanna do it always. like, every friday night!" anna smiled back

i could only smile at the two girls before realizing something. i had to use the bathroom really bad.

"where's the bathroom?" i interrupted the show in front of me to ask

"oh just go down the hall" maya quickly said, not paying me any mind

with little information and an extreme need to use the bathroom, i did as she said. the only problem is there was 2 doors "down the hall". one on the left and one on the right. i had no idea which to choose but i knew in a couple minutes if i didn't choose a door, it would've been chaos.

with a 50/50 shot, i choose the door on the right and what i saw wasn't a toilet, sink, and shower but shuji, more specifically shuji on his bed, smoking.