Miranda✨

Miranda woke up and she was in the mood this morning. It was 8:00a.m. and she was gonna be late for work so she jumped out of her bed and started getting ready. She even couldn't have breakfast and she had to eat something outside. She arrived in her office and started writing her new story for the newspaper. While she was writing her boss knocked on the door. She got nervous because she was a little bit late and she thought that he is mad at her but when she opened the door he was looking very happy. He told her that the next week she is going to New York City because she had to go on one festival that was gonna be full with interesting people to interview and that was gonna be so good for the company. She was so excited that she was chosen because in this company there were maybe around 30 other journalists that were better than her. At this moment she was living in London but her birthplace is actually Bulgaria. She is living in London because her father is British and her mother who was Bulgarian died so she had to live with her father until she finds a job. At this moment she was living in her new house that was very close to her dad's house. Actually her mother and father were divorced and that's why they were living seperated.
She got home very excited after work and called her father to tell him. He invited her to dinner with his new girlfriend. Everything was perfect. She haven't been so happy for years. Actually she was depressed most of the time after her mother died and the only thing that was making her happy was her dad and her job. She had very nice boss, co-workers, friends...but she was still depressed. At this time she was a little bit better but still in the night before she falls a sleep she was getting depressed, she was remembering how she was with her mom and they were watching a movie and eating popcorn but now she wasn't here anymore. She was falling asleep with tears every single night. However, right now she was so happy that she was going to New York!