Useless.

Haejung POV

At the morning, I woke up, take a shower and prepare for school. I wear uniform, take my bag and run downstairs.

As always, the two pairs of sandwich and banana milk waited for me. I ate them. I hear my mom footsteps.

"I heard that your final maths test will announce today, I hope you pass, didn't you? if you fail again, I don't know what I'll do to you"

WHen she say, I was full of scared. Mom was busy by grades. I try so much, I study so much but I always fail. And I always got scold.

We always arguing because of my grades, she thought me as never study and never try to have good grades. But I try too. But she never understand.

[skip]

At school I was sitting at the library alone. Secretly crying because I don't want to go home anymore. I don't know what's the point of still living with the person who never want to understand my problem.

"Oh, Haejung, gwaenchanh euseyo?"

As I hear the voice, I quick wiped my tears and smile.

"WHat? I'm totally okay."

"Hey~ its okay to say out to me, I'll be a good listener."

He say. I can't hold my tears in as I cry out.

"Jeongwoo, how did I still hold this pain?"

"P-pain? What do you mean?"

he asked curiously.

"Mom warned me again. if I fail this time again, I'm not sure she'll keep me to the boarding school, Jeongwoo, I'm so scared"

I say crying.

"Its okay~"

He hug me.

"I never got any proud from my mother, its really hurt~"

"It's okay~ Haejung, everything will be okay"

He say as patting my back.

[Skip]

"Next, Park Haejung, fail"

The math teacher say as i walked towards him.

"Why are you always fail? Huh? Have you ever study?"

I stay quiet. I take the test paper and go to my seat. I was full of scared and worry. If I go home, I'll got scold. I don't want to go home anymore.

I was sick of hearing my mother raising her voice and scold me. If I didn't go home where should I stay?

[Skip]

On the way home the weather seems to be rain. So I rushed go home.

I was in front of the house staring at the paper. I sight

You can do Haejung! Fighting!!

I open the door. I walked inside as i hear mom shout.

"You fail again?!"

She asked. I look at her with no fear.

" Yes, yes I fail, what?"

I say as throwing the paper on the floor.

" You little brat! Why are you so useless? I'm regret of having you as a daughter!"

She raised her voice to me. I chukle.

"Regret? Don't you think I was regret of having you as my mother too!?"

This the first time ever I talk to her unrespectly.

"Park Haejung! I'm your mother! Shut your mouth!"

She raise her voice.

"Do you ever look me like your daughter? Do you ever act like my mother? All you care about is my grades and your fucking money! So, you don't have any right to scold me like an innocent. Even you live like this, have you ever be the best mother for me?!"

I raised my voice back as tears faliing down on my cheek. She's speechless.

"Stop saying nonsense! Go! Go to your room!!!".

She say as point upstairs.

" You're a monster"

I say and ran out from the house. Its raining.... Shit. My life never better...

I hope you like this chapter.
See you next chapter:)
Tume-ahh 🦋🌷