sick

tw: throw up (i hate throw up so much idk why im doing this)
Alex's pov
When we poof back to the studio, I still feel compelled to dance. I break out into freestyle, but Willie stops me. He helps me up to the loft and lays me down on the bed.

"I'm gonna be back in like two seconds. Don't move, okay?" he says.

I nod my head and he poofs away. He comes back with a cup of water for me.

"This is gonna help you," he says. I take a few sips.

"I don't feel helped."

He lets out a small laugh. "It'll help you later."

He sets the cup of water next to the bed and lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me and rubs small circles on my back. I eventually doze off into a peaceful slumber.

                                           ꧁꧂

When I wake up, I see Willie next to me on his phone. He turns to look at me and sets his phone down.

"Good morning," he says.

"Good morning," I whisper back.

"How do you feel?" he asks.

I realize my stomach hurts a little. I also have a headache and I'm thirsty.

"Not great," I tell him.

"Well how about we go sit on the couch and you can tell me what's wrong," he suggests.

I agree and we poof down to the couch. I tell him that my stomach and head hurt, and that I'm thirsty. He kisses my head and offers to get me some water. Before I can answer, Luke interjects.

"Oooh, thirsty for what?" he asks, followed by a snicker.

"Luke shut up," I say. "Anyways I would love if you got me some water," I tell Willie and he poofs out to get me some.

"I bet you don't only want water from Willie," says Luke with a smirk on his face.

"Luke I said shut up," I say, annoyed.

Thankfully, Willie comes back with the water. He gives it to me and I take a couple sips.

"Thank you," I tell him.

"No problem, let me know if you need anything else," he says as he cuddles up with me on the couch.

"Hey Willie, while you were gone, Alex said he wants more than just water from you," says Luke, raising his eyebrows. Reggie finally understands what Luke means and starts laughing.

"IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU TO BE QUIET?" I yell. My eyes instantly widen and I cover my hand with my mouth.

Reggie stops laughing and Luke looks shocked. I want to apologize but they'll probably think I don't mean it.

"Dude, I'm sorry. I should've stopped the first time," says Luke.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have joined in," says Reggie.

"I forgive you. But I'm also sorry because it really wasn't that serious. I need to stop overreacting," I tell them.

"Don't be sorry for defending yourself. It's my fault I wouldn't stop, and you didn't overreact," says Luke.

But all of a sudden, I get a wave of nausea. I urgently tap Willie and point to my mouth, afraid that if I talk, I'll throw up. He quickly grabs a trashcan and gives it to me.

I throw up into it, which makes my headache worse. I get handed a napkin, I can't tell who handed it to me, and I wipe around my mouth. I set the trashcan on the floor and hold my stomach since it hurts.