List of charicters

!!!WARNING!!! This book contains triggering content. If you are easily triggered to self harm, this isn't for you.

Chandler: A seventeen year old transgender boy who has, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and a broken heart. He loves his father (Westley/West) but could not say that about his mother (Tammy/Tam) he absolutely hates his mother. His mother abused him when she divorced her husband, Chan's father. Having a burning hatred for his mother and now selfharms. He got his disorders at ten. And is still living in New Jersey. (Based off of me.)

Kzonya(pronounced Sonya): Almost just like Chandler, but with a twist. She has depression,a bipolar disorder and a broken heart. Her mother and father split up when her mother(Izzy) found out that her fiancé(Tyson) abused her child. Her mother took her to Corpus Cristi in Texas. And her mother never spoke to her father again.(Based off of bloodisred )

Gerard: Chandler's boyfriend, an eighteen year old boy, who's sassy, and very funny. Also very kind. He doubles as Chandler's neighbor. He's a good singer and has a fear of boats. He lives with his Uncle(Daniel) because his parents died in a boat sinking, that gave him a fear of boats.

Brody: A 'surf master' as he calls himself, very kind but shy. He's from Syndey Australia and is very musical. Also nineteen and lives next door to Kzonya.