| CHAPTER TWO |

ALL THE PLAYERS SAT AROUND A LARGE OBJECTED covered with black fabric that was soon pulled off by Tibbles "Ta-Da!"

"woah!"

"that's awesome!"

"Hey y'all that's us!"Dwayne said pointing to the large Wheaties cereal box that had a picture of their team on it.

"wait actually?"Amelia asked him sarcastically making some team members laugh.

"Today,it's a Wheaties box. Tomorrow it's video games,action figures, lunch boxes. The sky's the limit."Tibbles said. "Now, just to make sure everybody knows who you are. Try on one of these."

Tibbles showed the team new jerseys which amazing everyone but Charlie who was sad it wasn't their ducks original jerseys.

~~~

"i don't know what i been told!"

"team USA gonna win the gold!"

"Listen up and Listen good!"

"we're all reading for Hollywood."

The ready of the way back to the arena, they continued to chant while Gordon followed them on his golf cart.

~~~

"You've all been assigned plane buddies that would who you sit next to this flight here and back."Gordon said as he handed out their l
plane tickets and boarded on the plane.

"what rows yours?"Julie asked Alemila who looked down at her ticket. "mines b-14"

"ugh i'm C-12."Amelia huffed as the two girls exchanged  sad looks before walking to their seat. "you have got to be kidding."

"Hey sweetheart."Dean said with a snarky smile on his face.

"Don't call me that Portman."Amelia said annoyed and put her luggage above them inside the storage area before sitting down and buckling her seatbelt.

The two sat in silence.Dean listened to music while Amelia read her book she had recently bought. "i never saw you as a reader."Dean spoke.

"really?"Amelia asked in shock turning to him. "i never saw you as an elvis prestly fan."She said making him turn read.

"how'd you know?"He asked and she laughed.

"your music is so loud iys playing through your headphones."She laughed. "you have good taste though."She stated before going back to her book.

~~~

Team USA was playing against Trinidad. So far, Team USA was winning with the score of 6-0. Amelia skated with the puck and went straight for the goal scoring for the third time.

Everyone cheered for her. Bombay switched Amelia out for Jesse since he noticed she was getting tired. "good work Zavala."

"Thanks coach."She said catching her breath with a smile plastered on her face. She sat in between Connie and Dean as they watched Jesse skate with the puck. Everything was good until a player tripped him making him fly straight into the net.