Descrpition/Warning

Veronica had a normal life, if being a crazy fangirl over One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer counts as normal. She wasn't your average fangirl, she had ways of getting whatever she wanted to happen and has a very successful fan account on Twitter. Everyday has been perfectly normal until, she lands in the hospital.

----------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I came up with this idea during school so if you see anyone else with a book just like this or a copy of this book from a date later than this was first put out please tell me and report the person.

Warning: these may or may not trigger people, but there's the talk of self-harm, an injury that lands you in the hospital and this story has boyxboy content so if you don't like that then don't read this.

Mostly the whole story is planned out but if you guys want anything cute or something to happen maybe I can make them as fillers or add them into the chapters if it works with a certain chapter.

In the beginning of the story it focuses on more their life, but later in the story 1D will be in it.

Updates: I'm aiming to update at least once a week since school is over in a few days so I should have more time to write. If it's longer than a week I'll try to do a double update to make up for it.

I know he dyed his hair a while ago but HOLY.

I hope you guys enjoy this story!!

-Kaylee x