𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭

𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 | ©OLLYTHEELEPHANT, 2023

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈:
[𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃] - [𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒔]
1:41 ──────●───── 3:37

𝘉𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

BEING AN ORPHAN is hard. But finding out that you're a werewolf? One might argue that it's even harder.

Since the death of her parents as a young child, for her whole life Ophelia Stone had hopped around a variety of foster homes. To put it simply, all of them sucked. Until one night, a stranger found the six year old girl bloodied, beaten and bruised on the side of a street. Little did she know, that man was going to change her entire life. Ophelia didn't believe in a higher power; up until she met him. She knew that someone or something must have sent him to save her, because he was her saving grace.

The Original vampire Niklaus Mikaelson's heart softened at the sight of the abused child, finding parts of her within himself. So, he took her with him and they became something that neither took lightly. They became family.

Quickly, Ophelia became accustomed to her new life as a werewolf. Running through the woods in the middle of the night was a feeling that couldn't be put into words. When she finds out that her older brother is part wolf just like her, she declares that she won't stop at anything to help him free that part of himself. If that 'anything' meant murdering a few people to help him find his happiness and purpose? Ophelia would burn down the entire fucking world for Klaus. This? No, this was nothing.