Chapter One

Kennedy's P.O.V.

"SARAHHHHHH" I screamed while standing in front of a shop on the board walk.
"Ken, I'm literally 6 steps behind you. You don't have to scream bloody murder. What do you want" Sarah said. "Sarah just look at the shop what the hell do you think I want. Let's get matching henna".
"I'll get a henna but I'm not getting the same as you, that's so cliché. I think I'm going to get a quote on the back of my right shoulder, what are you getting"
"Umm. I'm going to get a bird on my collarbone. I think that'd be cute"
S
and I walked up to go order and pay for our henna and just as I went to turn around I ran into something, or someone.
"Oh my god I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy updating my snapchat" the guy said. "Oh don't worry it's fine, I just whipped around not paying any attention either".
"I'm Cameron, these are my friends, Nash and Matthew"
"Cam, you always do that. Call me Matt. He of all people know I hate being called Matthew".
"Well Matt, I'm Kennedy and this is my friend Sarah" Sarah smiled and surprisingly said nothing, that never happens. Usually I have to tell her to shut up she's sharing too much. "Well we're going to go get our tattoos now" and with that we walked away
*****************************
After what was probably 2 hours we finally finished with the ink mostly dry and headed out. By now it was 8:30 so Sarah and I just need up grabbing a quick burger at 5 Guys right down the road from our hotel.

Sarah and I walked into our room turning the lights on "I'm so tired Ken, my body hurts. All we did was swim today. Uuuuhhhhhhhh" "Maybe you should stop being so lazy and start partake an activity or sport" I said making fun of her while laughing. "I'm getting a shower" I said.

*********
Sarah's P.O.V.

"KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN" I said pretty loudly while laughing
"Whaaat" "Remember those hot boys from the henna shop??? Well I found one of them on Instagram. These guys are like famous, and look! They posted a picture in the henna shop... And you're in the background getting yours!"
"Wow thanks for the tag Cameron" she said out loud. Kennedy gets on her phone and comments exactly that. Seconds later I hear from the other room "Sarah he seriously tagged me in it I'm laughing so hard. I wasn't being serious. I have like 70 requests on Instagram now this is so weird. We barley know these guys" I agreed and then told Kennedy I was heading to bed I was so tired. And with that I was out.

•••••••••••AUTHORS NOTE••••••••••••

Okay so this is my first time ever writing and I know this chapter is short. I'm not really expecting a lot of reads on this because I'm so new, but leave comments and requests and I'll do whatever you want really. This is all for fun so don't get mad or anything.