Day One - The Quarantine

Hey!
I guess writing in this journal's going to be an everyday thing now. I mean since I'm going to be locked in a room, inside a house of an apartment complex.

It's rather hard to breathe with all the announcements of riots happening all across downtown. The pain of worrying about loved ones is still a constant concern. I mean, OF COURSE you would want your mother to be okay? What about friends!?

Dang, already going crazy on the first day, or I'm just having too much fun writing this. Heh.

I think the military put up a martial law telling every to stay in their homes, hell even the president had gotten on TV to tell us WORLDWIDE rioting was occurring. In fact I can hear my neighbors screaming and clamoring in and throughout the building. Luckily I got enough food and canned food to last me awhile.

And my significant other was worried. Pffft. She's always such a worried lady...

"What will you do with all these cans?"
"We need more room in the pantry, and all these cans were in the way!"
"We aren't gonna have enough food if you keep piling "later eating" food in the fridge.."

But to be honest.. I'm glad she was worrysome. Got me to sort and clean everything up. Now there were even more cans! Haha!

I'm worried about her though... I haven't been able to reach her ever since the quarantine was placed.
I hope nothing happened to her. Even with the prestigious "Find My Family" app, I couldn't find her.

But.. the best thing to do now is to wait inside... right? I know I wouldn't live with her death on my hands...

Oh god.... What to do..?