Chapter Three: Preparation

I woke up the next day, for Luca not to be found beneath me. I looked next to the bed onto Luca's bedside table to find a note.

"Hey princess I've gone to work, get ready by the time i get back,go into the showroom for your attire, it's showtime baby" the note read, with a drawn heart next to it. New nickname unlocked princess they were never ending with him.

I checked my phone, shit it was 2pm i slept the day away, i walked out of the room in my nightwear and went for a little walk of the house it was so big i hadn't even seen half of it yet. It was stunning it had a black theme going on it was so beautiful i loved it despite my dream house would have a beige theme but whatever. I went into the room he walked out of last night when he got my lingerie if you've ever watched barbie life in the dream house and seen her closet it looked like that everything was in there but there was a note on one dress in paticular.

"You'll look sexy in this" it read. It was a beautiful long dark red dress made of silk with a slit down the end it was beautiful. There was makeup beside it. Don't know how they matched my face but they did. I put the dress on and did my makeup i thought I looked rather pretty i still didn't know what time he was coming home put i just laid on the coach with my phone until i heard the door open and see the exact same four men from yesterday came in.

"Wow princess you look stunning, are you ready?" He asked me in a lustful tone you could hear the lust and see it in his eyes too.

"Thank you Luca" i replied walking out of the door walking out after him.

He led me into his car, i was never really took much interest in cars but it was black and shiny and i think it was expensive, it looked it anyways.

"So I'm going to drive you to a club where he is going to be and then your going to flirt with him after you flirt with him if you do it enough he's going to lead you back to his place and we'll take care of it from there okay?" He told me. It sounded like a simple plan all i had to do is flirt and get led back to somebody's place. How hard could it be?

"Okay sounds easy" i replied. I was scared though. Anxiety shooting through my body i was shitting it.

*flashforward to when they are there"

The nightclub was big everyone was coming in and out and you could hear the music from a mile away.

"Okay remember the plan, your looking for this man" he told me showing a polaroid picture of the man. He was tall, handsome I knew for sure they both wasn't completely innocent in this.

"Is he a mafia boss to?" I asked.

"Yes he is my love" He responded.

I got out of the car scared for my life. It's showtime baby.