3 (BLAIRS POV)

We got into the uber, as my mom called me "Oof Kelly's calling me," ohh hey Kelly!!" "hey chasiee, okay kids, I just wanted to check up on you guys!" "Were fine mom!" yep! Masons at his friends rn, and were going to a club!" "How's coco and ben?"   Coco and ben are our dogs' chases dog is Ben, a husky. Mines coco, a lot of people think Hes a dalmatian, really hears a great Dane lol. "Okay! have fun!" I ended the call as we got out of our uber I handed him a 20 Doller tip and winked "Thanks, bye~" I said, "You really need to stop flirting with people bear"

 "Its fine" I said "What time is it?" Chases asked "Its 10:34" I said, "Well we better get in" We had to pay a 50 Doller fee to get in, but we had the money. It was a really big club, I mean it was black, with two stories with black walls. "Lets go sit before we start partying" I said "Yeah, okay" The waitress came up to our table, "Howdy! What can I get yall?" She said with a smile on her face, "I'll get a midnight Margreta" I said  "What can I get you cutie" " I'll get the same" "Okay, I'll bring them right out for you" She came back with our drink in less than 2 minutes. "Hear you go pretty lady" "Thanks!" "Hear ya go cutie" She said "Thanks!"

 after that she left. "I think I'm going to go get the DJ to play Nessa Barnett, Want him to play anything?" "Nah" "okay!" I walked over to the DJ "Hey cutie, could you do me a favor?" I said to him. "Sure, anything for you" He said smirking "Could you play my favorite song?" I said "And what that?" "Could you play Escapism?" "Anything for you baby" The songs started to play "Thanks~" I said walking over "Chase! Come dance with me!!" "okay okay!" We walked over to the dance floor , I started singing with chase. "Do the dance with mee. please!!" "okay okay" I did sang and did the dace to it. He started talking to random people, as I was singing to the music I walked over to Chase "heyyy" I said I was already a little tipsy "Is she flirting with you?" The black-haired girl said I started laughing historically "Nah, she dose this when she drunk" "I'm not drunk... Yet" I said I laughed a little,

 "Hey cutie" the guys from the meet and greet came behind me and wrapped his arms around me "Hey~" I said "Hey, how are you" he said, "I'm good~ how are you?" I said "I'm good" The guy said, he started getting a little handsy with me so I looked at chase with my help me eyes "Ayo do get too handsy with her buddy." he said grabbing me, that chases warning to back off be for things get out on hand, It was ether he didn't get it, or he wanted me that bad "Shes mine, not yours, and if she wanted me to stop she would have told me" The guys said "I'm just going to go now.." I said I tried walking back as someone grabbed me I turned to see who it was but thank god It was only Colby "I'll walk you back."  "Um okay?"

 I said I turned back to see chase talking to the guy, as other people started to follow us. Colby's arm was wrapped around me. I ducked to get out of it, he was too slow so I walked past him, and back to the booth I got in and pulled out my phone to take a picture and post on Instagram. (A little later) I was outside, I wasn't drunk, but I had called a cab to take me back to my hotel. I was just on my phone scrolling thought TikTok.